Snowy all gone

Heyaz,

Mesa sees dat de snow is all gone, me no likey de snow. Me come back from junk pile wit new junk and but fodder papers and shiey rocks, sticks and junk. Ifn you needz wut me has, makey sure you haz da copper.

I cn luk fer odder stuffs too, juz what you lookin fer? Letz me no.

Gob'Blingy

Young Master Goblingy,

Please seek out TadRon. I believe he may want a few things and he has the copper. I know I would like to be a little more nimble....maybe dodgey dodgey dodgey.

Many blessings,
BtB

Gob'Blingy!

I've missed you and am glad to know you are alright. I had a few friends mention they saw you last fall. I was stuck at the Center and they wouldn't let me leave. If you travel again, please let me know. I've been collecting copper for about 2 years now and I'd love to trade it to you. Have you seen Vrog recently? Stay safe.

~Sun~

Sunny Sunny!!

Meza doing gud, me miss youz too! Vrog nutz, him had to run in tunnlez cuz oder Goblins sees hiz silver and getz to wanting it. Him get way doe.
Me wantz trrade fer copper. When you be near Gob'Blingy?

Young Master Goblingy,

I do hope I see you in two weeks time. I have accumulated much in the copper.

Many blessings your friend,
Bobblingy aka BtB

Dear Goblingy, I too have much copper to trade for your shiny sticks and other wonderful items. It has been far far to long since I last saw you, but that time has been well spent in gathering a vast tables worth of copper. I will see you soon.

Lauroc

Laurocy Laurocy,

Looki forwrd to meating yer coppers and seeinz you agin. Me findz da junk fer you. You haz thingz you be lukin fer?

Gob'Blingy

Back