So apparently I'm here now...

fyrechild

Artisan
So I stumbled into a fog bank this morning, and it looks like the mists decided I'm going to visit Barran again. Anyone have a safe place to stay for one wandering tiger?

-Kiba Shanshi

Tigress,

The roads are dangerous more so after the sun sets. If you can sleep within a ward. When the moon is high the dead rise. We call it the "dead walk" be wary and be safe.

Reiklund

Kiba? You need to find a safe place before midnight. Preferably behind a ward. As Reiklund said the dead rise every night. Head toward the town of Dunnis Wiche, in the Overlands. That's where the adventurers will be convening shortly.

Stay safe my friend and I will see you soon.

Sefid-in-training Rayna

Oh I remember deadwalk from the last time I was here. Just need a place to sleep.

-Kiba

Kiba - I don't think we've met, but with your surname, I imagine you're related to friends of mine (being vague intentionally). Seeing as I'm staying in a ward that I don't own, I can't promise my own space for sure, but I'll do my best to assist you in finding a safe place to sleep.

Alorien of Ikar - "Alor"

Actually I do think we met the last time I was here- it was something like a year and a half ago. But yes, mutual friends. Thanks for the help!

-Kiba Shanshi

Kiba,

Find my Sefid Rayna in the Overlands, till then find places to hide or if the group is small enough fight.

Hiwa Chulainn Steelclaw.

Back