So for my first time

Are there any forms I should fill out for a new character?
Are there any forms I should fill out as a new player?
What time of day are the events?
Anything I should know?

When you come to your first game there is a tiny bit of super quick paper work for the Player (legal release, permission form for minors, etc)

For your character...it is very very helpful to set your character up in advance and email logistics so they can have everything ready for you.
If you don't have a rule book, or are unsure of how to go about setting up a character, we have a number of people that can help you at game if not before.
If you are planning on NPCing, you don't have to do anything special, just show up :D

Day events (such as the event on April 20th generally start around lunch time, and go at least until dusk...or sometimes until the wee hours :p)
Weekend events start friday evening and conclude sunday morning/early afternoon.

Pertinent information can be found on our website (dates, times, directions, prices, etc).
If you have more questions, or need help setting up a character, feel free to add to this post or send me a private message and we will get help/answers for you.

~Anique~

Back