So how much would making a magic weapon be?

Nowhere near the finances yet for this, but figured I'd float it now to begin saving & pricing:

How much would it cost to do a weapon, +1 damage aura, additional effect aura, and a slayer aura, for a full five years, Mist-travel optional? And is there magic that protects said weapon against shatters / destroys?

Seeking both component provided cost, and just pure coin cost. Feel free to private message me with general ranges (or quotes), all input appreciated.

Thank you for the educational insight.

If there is significant savings to be had with less time on the enchantments, or the option for the item to be tied to the Mists around Thuddington, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks again.

Biff,

As I've mentioned in our training, magic is a crutch. When you rely on so much magic to get the job done, you sacrifice your natural talent, and will no doubt become less focused. I would strongly urge you to seek the strength within yourself; call upon that strength and skill in battle and that will allow you to defeat your foes. You show much promise Biff, and I know one day you will be a fierce warrior, but that day will only be prolonged if you allow yourself to take a shortcut with magic.

-Stahn Revan

Master Revan,

Good to see you again sir, and I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment. However, I also acknowledge that this approach is not necessarily for everyone. One of the retinue I travel with, who will be making his first journeys to Thuddington shortly, asked of me in advance regarding these procedures and economics. As I am not handily familiar with said same, I am making inquiries on his behalf.

My studies go well; Practice is slowly making perfect practice. I have even branched into the education of others myself in limited areas. I am now seeking training in attacks from behind, and the defenses branching from said same. I would relish opportunities to train with you again, should you be in town, kind sir.

May the road continue to rise to greet your feet.

Back