So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Fun Size

There is no easy way to start a message like this, so I’ll just get right to it.

I have resigned from the Alliance San Francisco staff, and with it, so has the rest of the Twinspire team. As a result, the Twinspire Vale campaign has officially come to a close.

I know this is not what a lot of people wanted to hear, indeed, the same goes for me. However this last year has seen the candle burning at both ends, and to continue in this state would only result in the game becoming a shadow of its former self. I don’t want to see it become that shadow. Great plans were in the works for the game, and as sad as I am to see it come to this I am also overjoyed to know it ended not with a whimper, but with glory and verve.

I want to thank everyone who has supported the Twinspire Vale campaign during its… what, four? Five year run? It lasted quite some time, and I was one of its writers for all but two of its events. Extra special thanks to Todd and Grant, its original staff and the pair who conceived of it. Another extra special thanks to Steven who had taken the reins for two of its years. I inherited quite a gem from all of you, and it was a privilege to see and be a part of where it all went. And lastly, the rest of the staff over the years that made it all possible.

And of course my gratitude to you, the players, for whom the campaign existed. Without you the experience would be pointless and witnessing your reactions to the setting and scenarios we put forth has been a fulfilling joy.

And with that, I bid you all adieu. Thank you so much for the years of something great.

-Brandon Luders

Twinspire Director

Back