So tell me

Walgar

So tell me how did the whole turning yourself in go Lady Knight Winddancer. You Know for the time not so long ago that i saw you working with a vampire to try to destory the black stone. How did your judgement turn out? Are you now free and clear or damed and marked? Or is it ok to make a deal with "that" vampire and other vampires not ok? What about this am i not seeing? Because as i see the law is that you should be killed just like Vail. Or are you above law because of your belt?

Walgar Of The Wolf Tribe

Walgar,

This has already been discussed. You are wrong. You asked the Lady Knight before, and she answered honestly. Tossing accusations where none belong does not help anything or anyone, and will not earn you any support or respect.

I highly suggest you stop slandering the good Lady Knight and hold your tongue. You can be quiet and have people think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and confirm their suspicions.

Walgar said:
So tell me how did the whole turning yourself in go Lady Knight Winddancer. You Know for the time not so long ago that i saw you working with a vampire to try to destory the black stone. How did your judgement turn out? Are you now free and clear or damed and marked? Or is it ok to make a deal with "that" vampire and other vampires not ok? What about this am i not seeing? Because as i see the law is that you should be killed just like Vail. Or are you above law because of your belt?

Walgar Of The Wolf Tribe

I did not nor never have worked with a vampire. Nor did I work with a vampire to destory the obelisk. I worked with the good people of Fairedale of which you were pointedly not present.

When Lochaber came out I tried to kill him and Arianne. And previous to that all I told Lochaber was any discussions were over and to leave.

No paladins were present this past gather, when they are I will inform them of all that transpired and if you have a different view, you are welcome to present your viewpoints to them. If I have done wrong I will accept whatever punishment they meete out as is what is right and honorable to do.

However I will not be at the next gather, I have work to do. I will present myself at the Ducal tournament for whatever accusations you wish to bring forth, and will debrief them of the entire destruction of the oblisk campaign.

But I tell you right now Walgar. I will not stand for your verbal abuse of my character. I have spent a lifetime serving the people of Icenia with love, honor and respect. I have given my life time and time again to serve my country, my duchy and my barony. If I am guilty of a crime then the paladins and the magistrate will make that decision, not you. If I have done wrong then I will willingly take a death, turn in my belt, and do what is right for my people: Icenians.

Because I serve out of love. Not out of vainglory.

~Glorianna

Walgar,

Your accusations are baseless. Lady Knight Glorianna was not the person who dealt with Lochobar. She was however, the noble who ordered the parlay immediately dispersed. If you had been paying attention instead of throwing a temper tantrum you might have heard the whole of the conversation.
Why are you being so caustic in your questioning of the events of the gather? If you felt Glorianna had committed such a heinous transgression against Ashbury, why did you not show up and levy the charges yourself? Were you afraid? Did you sulk at Storm's End while Gwendara and Ulthoc died fighting the Vampires? You claim to be a valiant warrior- but you were nowhere to be found while “one of your True friends" was obliterated. If it is as simple as you weren’t treated well when you were last in Fairedale- I pity your sad need for validation.
You are a braggart, a caustic inflammatory instigator. Your only goal is personal glory, personal gain and the fleeting desire to have done something of note before you short time on this plane has come to an end. You only push this issue because the lady knight reprimanded you for invading a quiet space and loudly distracting a formal caster during a ritual.
Go back to the Reclaim and grow up. Learn some tact, some dignity, some social grace, and most of all some humility. Your skills do not match your confidence, and it shows in your childish behavior.

Elryion Nyonos

Well, I was going to jump in and ask Walgar an honest question that I figured he'd jump at and get all hot and bothered about, but while I was musing over the exact phrasing, Elryion took a nap.

In an effort to not be labelled a caustic inflammatory braggart, I'll just watch instead.

-Tieran

Walgar,
I sudgest you keep your council. You are creating a situation that will not go favorably for you. Mockery of a noble is a crime. And crimes in Icenia are dealt with swift justice. Perhaps you should speak to Lady Knight Wyndancer in private to discuss your greivances.

Also you should be the last to speak of stains on ones spirit or character.

Symerille Foxfire
(Formerly Symerille Strongbow)
Wizard of Whitesword
Squire of Paladin Azreal

Walgar,

It saddens me to hear you speak this way, yet again, to Lady Knight Glorianna. While even I may lose my temper or have words with the Lady Knight, on VERY few occasions, these things will happen. However, I speak with her personally or in a small group and the problem is worked out. I see now that this is not the case, nor do I think it will be, for you. I had hoped that spending some time at Storm's End would have cooled your temper and your tongue. I see that I was wrong. It hurts me to say this, but I ask you now to please leave Storm's End and seek solace within the Reclaim. My spirit paid a heavy toll this past gather and I just don't know if I have it in me to continue this fight. I don't have the strength right now to fight a storm within my own keep as one rages outside as well. My head, my heart, and my spirit ache over this. Perhaps with time these wounds and your anger will heal.

Honor and duty,
-Gwendara Alanik
Seneschal of the Stormblades

Walgar contacted me privately

He accuses me of working with Lochaber to try to destroy the obelisk.

two gathers ago I tried to killing blow the obelisk with my stake of woe. While I was doing that Lochaber came over and tried the same thing with his.

I did not call over lochaber and ask for his help, NOR did I work with him.

I tried to killing blow the obelisk with the stake, and it didnt work. I continued to fight craven and when the battle was over I asked demanded the citizens not to speak with lochaber and he left.

Being injured I could not make it to the battle until AFTER in ensued, until AFTER an agreement was made not to attack lochaber and he would not attack us and everyone would fight craven. While I pointedly voiced my objections and wanted Lochaber to be gone, I had no way to kill him AT THAT TIME. No one did. No one could permamently kill Lochaber OR arianne.

Now we can, and Soon we will.

I will write up my reports to the paladins, and Walgar you have the freedom and right to present your case to them and speak to them on this issue.

Let any who have seen my actions go to the paladins and voice freely what they saw. I have nothing to hide.

~Glorianna

Lady Knight,

I feel you have nothing to defend or prove here. We are not the ones that you need prove yourself to, it is the paladins should a grievance actually be filed. Your actions this gather, and in the time that I have known you, are proof enough to me. I will stand and speak truthfully to any paladin should you or they ask it of me.

Honor and Duty,
-Gwendara Alanik

It wounds me that Walgar thinks this of me.

But it is his right, and the right of every citizen in Icenia to present to the paladins concerns over a nobles behavior. It is every citizens right to make sure those who watch over and protect them uphold the code of chivalry and uphold the laws of the land.

Walgar makes no crime in wanting to present his concerns to the paladins. He makes no crime in ensuring a noble of the lands does not consort with necromancy.

But speaking to the paladins, and a public defamation of character are two different things. While I support him going to the paladins, i will not allow my character to be defamed.

As I have said before and meant, i will submit myself to the paladins upon my return to fairedale during the Ducal tournament. There Walgar can voice his issue and I will submit myself for whatever is called upon me by the Paladins.

*sigh* I am just weary of warmongering amongst ourselves. I only wish to fight to ensure peace. I fear that peace will elude me.. no matter how hard I seek it.

~Glorianna

Lady Knight,

I too am saddened by the defamation of your character in an open forum. Those who know you and your character, I do not feel will be easily swayed by words. As I also said, I am weary of this. I cannot fight a tempest within my own sanctuary as well as outside it. This has to end. I implore all of you to stop bickering amongst each other. The business here, with Veil... All it is doing is weakening the one thing good people have over evil, the ability to stand side by side and weather any storm.

Your words, of peace, remind me of something I felt so long ago. The harder we try to hold on to something, the more of it slips out of our grasp. As long as we fight within ourselves an old adage will remain true: Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Honor and Duty,
-Gwendara Alanik

It is his right to approach the paladins if he feels there has been a transgression that must be reported. It is NOT his right to slander you in public. After giving SO much to serve your people this is how you are treated?

I have a lot more I could say, but I won't add to the fire. Suffice it to say that those of us who were there know what happened, and know that his accusations are baseless. I wouldn't worry.

I promised myself I would not speak in the dream realm again but I feel I must

Lady Glorianna was in the Tavern almost all that gathering, She was taking A healing drought that would dull the pain of her wounds so she could help the people in need
She was causing herself extreme pain and damage but she felt she was needed and would not stay away!
She was informed by One of Ignatius’s men that the Vile scum Lockabar was on the field and that they all had been ordered not to attack him!
The Lady Knight was so enraged she immediately went to the battle despite her wounds
I saw in her face the pain she was in as I helped her down the stone stairs to the battle
She immediately Demanded to know why the Vampire was allowed to be there unchallenged!
Ignatius informed her that they were under orders not to harm him as he was helping fight the craven.
The lady Knight fought the craven healed many a fallen as soon as the battle was over she attempted to destroy the Obelisk by plunging the steak of woe into it.
Seeing this Lockbar also tried but both had no effect.
Ignatius and his men questioned Lockbar after the battle and during this The Lady Knight kept saying this meeting is over Lockbar go go go over and over.
Finally he left dropping his clothing to the ground (noted they were nice clothing)

All that gathering the Lady knight expressed her displeasure that the Vamp was allowed to be there unchallenged she argued that he was dangerous and to allow him such freedoms was unwise.

At the next gathering we gained the power to destroy one of the Vamps
Lady Glorianna Argued that the greater danger was Lockbar that the fact that he was allowed to enter town and talk to people some calling him general was a perversion that should not go on!
She pointed out that he was the greater danger that he had time and time again killed dozens of people while Bacon face hid in her cave.

Proving her point Lockbar attacked and again killed people of the town again showing that he is the greater evil.

I can not say much more as I do not wish to reveal anything to the evils that haunt this realm.

Bowin Morris

Walgar,

Build a bonfire.

Smother it with your own body.

Dikembe

Bowin,

You say that "She was informed by One of Ignatius’s men that the Vile scum Lockabar was on the field and that they all had been ordered not to attack him!" Do you know who gave this order? And why?

--- Baron Ivan Drake of Blythedale

I'm sorry Mylord I do not know who gave the order
I had no reason to doubt Ignatius or his men as I have found them to be men totaly loyal to there Code nor Would some one of my low station consider questioning them.
I would humbly sugest that you ask them directly to find out who gave the order.

I can only attest to lady Glorianna's reaction to the order adn To the Vile vampire Lockbar and both were one of great hate.
Im sure that this matter can be easly settled as all the people involved are of the highest moral character and only need to be asked.

The entire town can vouch for the fact that Lady Glorianna argued that Lockbar be destroyed that he could not be trusted
she gave a strong case at the Vote and truly has shown she wishes not to talk with him only to destroy him.

Bowin Morris

Goodman Bowins accounts are little off, no offense.

This situation has gone from 20 seconds of action to what was in all honesty good intentions, to a big sess pool depository of ramblings, false accusations of innocent people, and misleading "Grey" area stories.

Those interested in the TRUTH of what happened that day, I will give a detailed account after the next Squires meeting. Come speak at that time, raise your questions, and present your accusations face to face.

I feel my account will be accurate, From being one of the 2 people to confront Lochobar first, to being one of the 2 giving the decleration/order, to being one of the ones QUESTIONING a powerful enemy after the wretched were killed.

-Lt. Ithica

No offence taken

My mind is not as sharp as it once was (if it ever was) and not being in town long I dont know most peoples names or stations.
but one thing I am clear about we were told there was an order to not Attack the beast adn That lady Glorianna Truly despises the Vile thing and wants it destroyed.
Any that knows her at all knows how she hates all evil and the idea that she would willingly without extremly good cause hesitate killing them.
One questions the Sanity of any who doubt this.

Bowin Morris

Goodman Morris,

Your dedication to my Liege, my mentor, and my friend are touching. I wish only to clarify one point on which you spoke: We all together discussed which monster to destroy, and we all together made a decision. I'll not have another "Decision" tear Courts and Friends apart as it had before. It is done, and no more should be spoken of it, in either good or ill.

Goodman Nyonos,

We have not had as much time to travel together this past year as I would have liked, so let me say only this: You do the Sable and Orr proud. I am honored to stand by your side at any time, against any foe.

Goodman Dikembe,

Walgar has already had enough trouble with starting fires.

Goodwife Gwendara,

My Liege has expressed wishes for me to remain to assist the troops stationed in Dara's Grace this month. With our current issues, she also expressed the wish for me to stay in Storm's End whenever possible. I may not be able to offer you peace, but I can offer a strong shoulder. All I have that is not to be taken by the Court or those we defend is yours.

Halldor,
I was asked a week ago how things should be handled with you, as many seemed to wish to challenge your words and actions, but wanted not to offend others of your race in doing so. I told them that as you were now a man, each man must deal with the consequences of his actions of his own accord. I stand by that decision. You have spoken out of turn against my Liege, my mentor, and friend once too often for me to allow to pass.
Honor Combat. No magic, no toys, no tricks. Just you, me, and a pair of daggers. I'll let you decide if its to the death or not. Just know whatever you decide, it will be done.

Squire Ulthoc of Nordenn

Back