So who's coming to the Jan event?

The Mind Taker!!!!!

February a-go-go? I'll make sure to bring all my *kitchen* toys. :D

I call the stalk and pounce "rubber chipmunks".
They've had a little to drink, their cheeks get all red, and they get bouncy as a bag of rubber chipmunks.

There is also "The lord of the dance" (But that involves getting clowned by me for trying to hurt Greg in the pit.)

The eyebrows are a nice touch, by the way. ;)

Why no Hollys? I like legs like hers... :laugh: the armour, I mean. :p

-Suteki-

As it looks right now, I *will* be attending this event. And I'll beactually playing for once! :eek:

eyebrows? oh..i think i understand *heh*..was caught off guard there for a moment..sometimes i have them, sometimes i don't...

I might be there.... not sure yet... but I won't be playing Pride, probably.

I'll be there, but not sure yet if I'll be plotting or playing, still waiting on that call from the powers that be ;)

Jeff

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
I'll be there, but not sure yet if I'll be plotting or playing, still waiting on that call from the powers that be ;)

I see how it goes -- when Polare's not around, Jeff jumps at the chance to be something *other* than the 2nd-rank suave Hobling in town and decides to possibly PC for the first time in ages. Hmph!

-Bryan

Actually, it's a well documented fact that two hoblings of considerable suaveness and ability cannot exist in the same space. That's why all the hoblings you tend to meet are either in groups and none of them are very skilled or good looking, or you run into Polare or Solomon, suaving it up on the solo side.
:cool:

I would like to come to the January event, but I have to figure out transportation. I may need to ask my mother to give me a ride possibly or start looking on here for a ride. I also have to ask Lukes if he is planning on coming or not because he made some mention of it. If I did manage to make it I'd be PCing as Lhrayven again. I think I am going to be majorly cold though. *laughs* No thick sweaters for all that cold. I'll manage.

I will not be attending. :( I have just been assigned a lot of work and expect to put in a lot of over-time in the next few weeks. Yay for money, but sadness about lack of NERO.

I will do my best to attend the Feb. event.

-Seth

Not looking like I am gonna be able to make it ither. I will not be PC'ing if I can make it. Cash levels are down from christmas and freinds have birthdays coming up and finals week. I will try to go but don't count on me.

Heh actually I can't go to the event unless I somehow find a ride. Well I guess if someone can give a ride to a poor kid who lives down in Northgate tell me.

I'm not going to the event ;___;
I have no ride.
This saddens me much and I'll miss you all >.<

Now I knoe there are players going who can squeeze in another person, just remember, the more people the better the game, I know I'm picking up someone. Lets help the fellow players out! YEAH!

kasuni said:
I'm not going to the event ;___;
I have no ride.
This saddens me much and I'll miss you all >.<

Okay, finally got confirmation, I will be at the event. As Kurguard, naturally. And not ill this time!

so as an update it looks like I will not be at the event, my job had aproved my shift cover but today I was informed that my manager REQUIRES ever rep to have 40 hours in a week so it has now been denied. sorry.

Nick

Back