Soft Cap Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormegil

So after this event as I understand it a soft cap will be in place.

Is there going to be a post explaining what skills count as soft or not? Thanks!

You can spend your build on any non-combat skill for the soft cap. It's explained briefly on the policies page on the Crossroads website. If you have questions about specific skills, we can let you know if they count or not.

Level Cap
Crossroads has a hard 84 build cap for the first two events. The second two events will have a “soft cap” of 84 build – this means that non-combat-oriented skills will not count towards the cap. Players may also choose to leave “unspent build” on their card in order to remain below the level cap for the season.

While I was hoping we could leave it all confusing-like.. I'm told we should be better than that. Drat.

We'll be posting the list of skills after this weekend.

some skills I have questions are
Does any of the production count?
Alcamy - does any of it count or does the first 3 cause that lets you throw it in battle?
Does the first rank of blacksmithing that lets you refit?

SWEET! I can bring Grim in thru the mists. Poor fellers been looking for where liken and raavna dissapeared to. Ok so to make sure I understand . Blacksmithing wont count towards build totals?

The first level of Blacksmithing counts any after that does not, i.e. if you are a fighter and have 10 level of blacksmithing, the first level counts and the rest (27 build) does not count.

Awesome then im good

Aggravain said:
Awesome then im good

Woohoo! Grim brings awesomeness to Goblin smashing fun.

Damn biata and gorbe going missing..but I still have to doublecheck build. I think im right at 84. Will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back