Some unfortunate news from Ironton, Vandalar

I wanted to advise you that Admiral Parduc has left us. He suffered his permanent death this past Saturday in Ironton.

What?
Captain Parduc's dead?
This is a sad day for his friends and his crew.
Although I did not talk to him much everyone said he was a good person.

Semaj

I truly wish that you were, in fact, only dreaming Gwen..unfortunately this is not the case. I will however, reassure you that the creatures that fell my Admiral and I, the ones that caused my ressurection, and the permanent death of my best friend, and brother have been smited permanently by my own claws, and the hands of the people I've come to call friends and family that attended the market day this past weekend. I will be announcing the date on which his spirit farewell will be cast very soon, and as such, I hope that anyone who ever called Admiral Parduc Negrie friend, Ally, or Family will attend, or in the very least send a missive in his honor if you cannot. If any of you wish to contact me, feel free to do so by private missive, or find some other means of doing so..or find me in dream..

Thank you all.

Tsuku Wyngard
2nd in Command of the Mist Cat

This some real sad news, truly a sad day. Parduc and I fought side by side many times. He will be missed, rest in peace friend may we meet in the here after

It is a shame for his death...he was a good friend, an admeral fighter and the best captian i have ever sailed with...his blades will be missed. But, good people do not morn his death, we should celebrate his life and the times we have had with him. He will be all around us, the trees, the grass, and most of all in the seas. I am sure he is happy where ever he is, Sailing the seas of the after life and fighting his way to every teasure he may seek out. Im sure this is what he would want. I say we have a celebration at the next gathering...I will host it, if no one else ubjects to it.

Until the after life my dear, dear friend.

Wow, first Ragnar now this. Damn you Parduc. I am so mad that you have left us. I am at a loss for words right now, I hope you enjoy your time in the hunt or where ever your sprit travled to.

Please inform me of when and where the sprit farewell will be casted, I wish to join in. Please send my reguards to his family.

Gilwing,
I believe the Spirit Farewell will be taking place in Vandlar, though I am unsure of when. I will keep you informed as soon as I know.

-Zehnyu

zehnyu said:
Gilwing,
I believe the Spirit Farewell will be taking place in Vandlar, though I am unsure of when. I will keep you informed as soon as I know.

-Zehnyu

Thank you

Zehnyu, I know my casting ability is little compared to most here, but I would like to offer my services casting the Spirit Farwell if they are needed. I only wish I knew what else to say.

~Sun~

Sun,
I am honestly unsure of the plan on casting. I assume it will be handled by crew or Shya, so I would recommend speaking to Khaadijah or Tsuku, as they were Parduc's commanding officers, and will be making the decisions regarding his spirit farewell.

Gilwing,
You are quite welcome. I remember when Parduc first introduced me to you and yours almost four years ago now at tournament. I hope that all of you are well.

-Zehnyu Shanshi

It is my honor to say that I fought next to Parduc on more than one occasion. He was a mighty warrior and an honest trader who will be missed.

I am sorry to hear of this loss.

Khaadijah if you should need anything please let me know.

Darkan Silverstorm
Leader of the StormBlades

This am too much loss. Parduc help save me from Brute when I was only six month' old. Parduc feed me steak' and da ground cow when I hungry and have no coin to pay. Parduc offer me shelter, and place on boat. He am kind and rich and good cook. This am not even to mention how strong he am. He has the quality of the epic champion' that Dwarf can talk for many moon' about without stopping (except to swill ale).

It am my belief though, that we do not lose the one' we love. It am only temporary. That not mean it won't still hurt, but rest assured if you live good life you will see friend and love' one again.

Remember to tell the one' you care about that you care for them as often as you can. We above all know how short life can be.

Khaadijah, you am family, and like Uncle I am here if you need. I am currently in land of Caldaria, town of Badril' Rest. I will make journey to Fairdale soon. Couple of week'.

Sincerity and love,

Tetsu

It is indeed a sad turn of events that Parduc was to meet his end without myself to bear witness to this glorious ascension of his spirit. I am both grieved and joyous for him, That he was loved by so many and that i will not be able to enjoy his company any longer in this form of existence. Their was a short span of time when Parduc was counted among our members. Although it was brief, he brought to us unimaginable generosity. You would not think one who had gained so much to bestow upon those, who at the time, had so little. He will always be remembered as a dear friend to myself and those i travel with. In this dark time i only hope to bring a inner peace to those who are angered by this lose.....Though this is not the only thing i seek. I wish to speak to those of you who would be, now that Parduc can no longer speak for himself, in charge of his affairs. I do not ask that you belay your mourning for his passing, But i will need you to be able to come to an understanding with myself and my Lord. Please contact me privately as soon as you are able.

Thank you for your patience.

Goodbye Parduc, I will miss your face in the night.

Wow this sucks.... just..... shocking and breathtaking. His death saddens me, specially so shortly after Sir. Ragnar. However it is comforting knowing he achieved such a glorious death, sword in hand doing battle. I can only hope the same.

I will see you again, I will meet you in Elysium Friend. We will hunt, feast and drink.

Khaadi, I am at your disposal. You are friend and family, I am here for anything you need. We will hunt in his honor next we meet in Icenia.

Lt. Ithica, Legion E

I have so few thoughts on this subject that I can force to coherency.

Parduc was a fighter. The battles we fought together are as glorious in my mind as the stars in the skies.

I am saddened that I did not arrive in time to wreak what vengeance I could upon those who felled you.

May you only find happiness in what lies beyond and may all mourn the passing of a hero.

And my brother.

To all who call him family, rejoice, for he is waiting for us to join him.

-Tieran

Even though I know many of you little, your kind words are very much appreciated..Parduc took me in as well with the same level of generosity, if not more..He worked tirelessly to find out who I am, and in his search, discovered that I was a fellow Shensa..I looked up to Parduc almost as a father figure in some respects, teaching me day after day who I was, and who I was supposed to be, after being stranded land-side for so long with no Shensa family to do so..

I have little else to say at this time..I don't feel much for conversation..

Good day to all, and thank you.

Tsuku Wyngard
Second in command of The Mist Cat

Back