Something furry this way comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garou52

Tired and disheveled from his exertions the last couple if mths, Phelan pushes open the doors to the ogres head. Pausing to take in the familiar sights and smells of the busy inn. Noticing no new scents that demanded his attention , Phelan makes his way over to the barkeep, Phalen greets him. Well met neighbour. What news is making the rounds? I am also looking for the Hobling called yetta would you be knowing where she is

"Ah Phelan it is good to see you my friend, I overheard that you are looking for Yetta. Well she is getting ready to make the long journey to the breach but she is over there in the corner. Would you join us on our trip? this is an open invitation to any that wish too as well " Magnus said in a loud voice as he moved closer to Phelan

"We should leave soon and it would be good to have more company, you never know what lurks on the road"

Yetta has packed light and waited at her table in the Ogre's Head for a bit of extra time in case anyone needed anything for road provisions.
She runs through her checklist mentally of all she needed to do before she left, hoping she didn't forget anything.

Well met my friend.[/i Says Phelan to his fellow Wilder-kin comrade Magnus. Back to the breach once more we go. I will join up with you all once I see to the whereabouts of my dark elf employer Vaegar. Turning Phelan smiles a Wolfie grin as he see the intense look of concentration on Yetta's face. Merry met Yetta. I was hopeing that I could use your talents to write a letter for me to be sent to the Winter Court.

"Certainly, Phelan... but tell me what it needs to say quickly as we have to get on the road."

Yetta pulls out pen and paper and looks expectantly at Phelan.

Thank you. I know I have been putting this off for too long now. With that said Phelan tells Yetta his tail of adventures at the Parsen's breach

"Everyone who is coming with us lets get a move on, well will be going double time to reach the breach on time" says Magnus in a loud and commanding voice

it took awhile to get everyone organized but moving in a group would be safer "on the road again, wonder what we will find in the breach this time?" he says to no one in particular

Vampiric zombie weresheep answer Phelan with a smile

(continued in thread "On the road to the breach" in the Parson's Breach Forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back