Something to be Alert for

Lurin

Duke
Friends and Adventurers in town,

There is something I feel I need to alert you too. Earlier today I noticed a number of portals opening in the area, they seem to be attached to the planes of Flame and Ice respectively, both are releasing a lot of elementals from their plane and they seem to be intent on fighting each other.

I think this could be one of the Fae on the move, as your local Celestial expert I highly recommend Flame, Ice and Banish magics should you need to deal with them.

Regards,
-Eylore

Eyelore,

This is very helpful information. I’ll prepare accordingly and make sure the others who aren’t as active in the dreaming know about this as soon as possible.

This sounds like the two courts are going to be doing something similar to what Wilderness and Balance did. If that’s the case then we need to be ready for visitors, should one or both of the courts try to influence us into picking a side.

Eyelore, I personally have an Elemental Imbuement Ritual that we might try to get in contact with you to Spellcraft. Similar to what we did with Enika and the Healing blades. Would you be amenable to doing that for us if we decide that’s what we want to do?

~Roland

I'm sure we can work something out, I can always use some resources to someday get my own place.

-Eylore

Back