SoMi invades TC

jwconvery

Spellsword
Hail fellow Travelers,

So Dave and I were talking last Sunday. With all these people heading north, we might want to arrange a car-pool situation. So post your needs, or available seats here so maybe we can all save some gas money.

Brigit and I are leaving from the Ypsi area at around 6pm. We'll have 3 extra seats, with 2 of them possibly spoken for, Rob? We are driving a beast of a truck with lots of cargo space. We'll probably be trying to leave around noon or one-ish on Sunday.

A couple tips i found out last weekend, that more experienced Larper's prolly knew already, but here it is.
don't bring your dog, if they've never been to an event. :)
bring a Flashlight and your own mirror if you need it for make-up.
Bring matches/ a lighter. the cabins are wood stove heated.
Possibly a hatchet or large knife to make kindling for said fire.
the bunks have no padding, so bring your own or go without.
There is no electricity in the cabins.
#######PRE-REGISTER######### you save $15 and everything will be pulled and ready for you. Uber-convienant

the site is Friggin' HUGE. Heavily wooded and very rustic. Lot's of potential fun.

I'm excited to see everyone again.

Later,
Joe

I have two spots available...i am leaving from Ann Arbor. I think Rob Daniels is taking one of the spots, so I am going over to Lansing to get him.

Daver

ok since Daver is taking Rob, I'll have three seats available. Just post here if you want to hitch a ride.

-Joe

Yikes we're being invaded!! Havok - get out of bed! Oh wait, I know these people ... :D

The group coming up from GC will have a couple of seats available as well.

awesome, I am glad the GC crew will be in attendance. Any idea who is PCing or NPCing? You may want to let the traverse people know. Also remember to pre-reg by Monday mid-night to save $15. You do not have to pay until you get to the door, but the pre-reg is all online www.alliancetraverse.com go to the pre-reg section. Also, you get 20 goblins for pre-regging.

daver
aka
bob the blacksmith

I'm driving myself, T.C., Liz, and Ferararararar... Trackstar, you're going to have to hitch a ride with someone else. Try Two Socks.

-Jorsh

Our truck is now full. See everyone Friday.

-Joe

Tom,

Do you mean YOUR tabard? Or am I missing something? Ok, I've been preoccupied and haven't done it yet, but I should have it done for you by the weekend. If not, I'll bring your old one so you have something to wear. Can't have you running around in your skivvies. :D

Arlene

I can't believe how many are coming ... this is very exciting! Really looking forward to seeing everyone. Sounds like great weather for the weekend ... remember this is northern MI though and nights will be in the upper 40s, but that's warm for us lately! Bring newspapers and matches for starting fires and you should be good.

Arlene

I have received a ton of cards and sheets but I'm still missing some stuff (I think mainly from a recent event and huge volume of peeps) so I am extending the pre-reg deadline, just this once ;) , to midnight tonight (Wednesday). I won't have the time to extend it again and still have everything ready for the event so please get me your info as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to seeing you all up here! Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Beverly

Back