SoMN 2018 Dates

squeegee

Scholar
The much awaited scheduled for 2018 is mostly completed. Expect a couple of one day events to be added to the list. All of the weekends will take place at the Sterns site in the Tonkawa Lodge.

Sterns Address: 3303 Co Rd 44, South Haven, MN 55382

Dates:
4/20/18 - 4/22/18
5/4/18 - 5/6/18
8/17/18 - 8/19/18
11/2/18 - 11/4/18

Don't forget to add the national event to your calendar May 10-13.

Last edited:
Yeah!!!!! I call the kitchen!!!

Super excited to see what the new year brings, and the new ownership as well! Looking forward to seeing everyone again, it’s already been too long!

Any plans for .10 playtest in the next 3 months? I dont think Midwest has had much or any live testing to provide feedback with.

So for the national event is it still at Sterns, or a different location that I need to place down?

It certainly will be & is strongly encouraged. We'll have a separate event post with prereg info available later in March.

I was putting all the event dates for different chapters into a google calendar. 8/17/18 - 8/19/18 falls on a Tuesday-Wedneday-Thursday. Are these dates correct? I've never seen an event held mid-week before.

August 2018, Friday 17th.

Maybe looking at a different year?

Any new word on a potential 1-dayer between now and Aug?

So now that it seems there's full-weekend playtests going on and the NDA is cleared, any plans to run a v2.11 playtest?

For your viewing pleasure! Not sure if you had access to the packet or not Chris. If you want you can always come out to Seattle or Oregon for our weekend long events. :) We would love to have ya and Kristin and I can host you in Seattle if need be!

I am pretty excited about the August game. I might be in town and decide to play!

Cheers!

Attachments

• ARB_2_PT_-_v0.11a.docx
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
For your viewing pleasure! Not sure if you had access to the packet or not Chris. If you want you can always come out to Seattle or Oregon for our weekend long events. :) We would love to have ya and Kristin and I can host you in Seattle if need be!

I am pretty excited about the August game. I might be in town and decide to play!

Cheers!

Yeah, I'm in the playtest forum. :) Unfortunately, making Seattle isn't likely, as I've had enough trouble just trying to get free for a six hour trip up to SoMN this year! New jobs are hectic.

I enjoyed the last time I made it up there, other than freezing in January because I forgot how humid it gets in the PacNW!

With 2.0 more likely as is, I wanted to follow up to see if any plans for a 1 day or playtest mod day to provide a Midwest input towards the new rules was planned?

Back