SoMN Castle drive

Car #1

Car #2

Car #3

Needing a ride still:

Last edited:
I know I am driving and will have 4-6 in my van.

Timing is being worked out once I know I will post leave time and people in my van. Then we can do the same for other cars to have a cohesive plan

I hope to be well enough to page at the castle event.

Amanda

Looking very possible Nate and I can go--- working on confirming a child care person for the weekend....

Sounds really, really cool. Hope I can eventually go after college(whichthe start of is next fall for me, fall 2016) but a 6 hrs just for larp is too much for dad and I have school. Sucks because it would be awsome to go but I must wait.

Ah the eternal wait of doing cool stuff that school creates.

Hey, its a CASTLE event... You should come, get in on the car pools so the drive is more enjoyable.

Hey, its a CASTLE event... You should come, get in on the car pools so the drive is more enjoyable.
Like I said there is this crazy thing called school that I kind of need to be at. Which is why I must wait till after college. Being a teenager Sucks when there are cool things that I wish I could do but have to go to school, ugh high school can be a drag. Also funny thing is the two classes in the middle of the day are the ones I can't miss because they are the hardest one. I have pleanty of time to wait. Might even possibly end up in that area for college but don't know yet.

I shall wait. Bigger things to tackle right now.

If you're planning on coming to the castle, remember to get your pre-registration in soon! The deadline for the discount is 11:59 on Sunday, October 18th, so get those in!

Last edited:
With only a week to go before the event, lets hear from people. Who is driving and how many larpers can you fit? Who needs a ride, and if your already in a car, who are you riding with? I will edit the first post with information as people reply.

My plan is to go with Rob D. in his van; presuming that I can get cleared from my doctor in time for the event.

Amanda

Don't forget anyone coming from outside of MN gets $25 off the event fee.

Hope a bunch of you can make it to see the SoMN side of things, and actually fight ON the side of Rob, Kyle, Carly, Nate and I for a change!

I am planning to go. Just waiting to hear on ride situation. And I am off that Friday.

-Daphne

Want to go- but it would only be me- no Nate as we do not have a babysitter.

Looking at train schedule.... As I am not driving that far without hubby lol

I think there will be 3-4 cars in the area going. At the moment I am not taking the van do to repairs that need to get done in the next week or so.

Contact me if your driving so we can get a list of cars and leave times. Also if you need a ride let me know so we can try to get you into a car somewhere.

1. Car 1 Full Carrie/Nate/ - no idea on leave time
2. Car 2 Full Nick/Rob/Amanda - 9AM leave time
3. Car 3 Seamus/Wanda
4. Car 4 Tom/?/?
5. Car 5 Daphne/Annette/Emily

Still needing rides??
Tristin/David/Jonathan/ Anyone Else?

I am still needing a ride.

Back