SoMN Proudly Announces the Purchase of a Permanent Site!

You are gonna love the kitchen. I took some pictures and videos that Dave should be putting up soon. It was so beautiful I almost cried.

I'm looking forward to decking out the tavern as well! =D

I didn't see, when is the first event to be held at the new site?

Every event scheduled except for the castle event is at the permanent site.

The May Event, would be the first event to be held at the Perma site, to answer your question directly.

How much sleeping space is there on site?

two bed rooms and a living room area upstairs. And one bed room set aside for NPCs.

It feels rather spacoius as well, with bunks or just for now cramming mattresses in there, I feel like it could hold quite a few people.

just one question.. does anyone know the zip code for the site? i tried to use mapquest but without a zip code it put me almost right next to nisswa.

David Raatz

Looks like the Zip Code is 56358.

Here is a question of interest for you: Would you be willing to rent out the facility for events outside Alliance LARP?
I am a member of a Dagorhir realm out of Minneapolis and sites catering to our events are few and far between. Going off you description it sounds like a location that would be ideal for a small multi-realm weekend event. I understand that this is a new acquisition for your group and most things are still in the planning stage. Still I think this would be mutually beneficial arrangement. The most direct method for contact is via email, LeatherByD@gmail.com.
-Ravioli

Ravioli said:
Here is a question of interest for you: Would you be willing to rent out the facility for events outside Alliance LARP?
I am a member of a Dagorhir realm out of Minneapolis and sites catering to our events are few and far between. Going off you description it sounds like a location that would be ideal for a small multi-realm weekend event. I understand that this is a new acquisition for your group and most things are still in the planning stage. Still I think this would be mutually beneficial arrangement. The most direct method for contact is via email, LeatherByD@gmail.com.
-Ravioli

It's a likely possibility, let me talk it over with the investor who actually holds the deed and I'll be in touch shortly (read by the end of the year at latest)

Back