Soon to be Returning

Taran

Hello! i know that you all must have missed me, but i am finally returning. Im sorry i have been gone for so long but i have been visiting my grandparents in Ante and they wanted me to stay for a wile because they dont see me too often and they are worried about me or someting. but like i said i am comming back now and it is buisness as usual. i apologize for the inevitable lack of alchemy in the last few months, but that will change soon. if you would like to make an order just leave a note at my workshop and i'll see what i can doo. Wile in Ante i had some down time and spent most of it working on my swordsmenship. im still a little edgey, but im getting better.

see you soon,
-Taran

It's about time you got your butt back here... It's kind of a bad sign when someone who's been known for being a nomad is around more often then you... But hey, glad to hear of your return soon. Just be careful there Taran.

Heya, D. I will also be there soon. Should be hitting town for a weekend sometime in Gennaio. (oog January)

Rupert.

Dave said:
Heya, D. I will also be there soon. Should be hitting town for a weekend sometime in Gennaio. (oog January)

Rupert.

Oh really now? I'll have to pop in and we can sit and drink until we're silly... Just do me a favor... Don't bring your cards.

What? No cards? Oh come, now! A friendly game of cards is just the thing to break up the monotony of the constant attacks in Crocevia. ;)

Maybe you've got a point there. We need more things to boost the moral around here. Everything's looking more depressing day by day. I'll say this though, we should drink, relax, and try to be merry for as long as possible. Most likely because knowing this towns' luck, ti won't last too long.

Back