Soooo....

Hello,

it has been a time since I've last travelled to your lands, but things rarely change much..From what my crewmates tell me of thier recent, albeit months ago now, visit..there were giant bugs, and other such creatures of the night scurrying about..Any word from the dragons that were about the last time I was there? I believe there were quite a few of them...I'll be travelling with friends, some of which are younger than I..I am just curious as to what might try to eat them this go around..heh..perhaps see if your tavern induces anymore strange visions, eh?

Captain Tsuku Negrie Wyngard

Awww, Captain, do you really think I'll get eaten? If it's bugs, then they're lower on the food chain!

~Brie

You I'm not so worried about.

The bugs you speak of were brood if I remember correctly and they have since been taken care of. One of the biggest dangers in the land is walking around alone. We have gypsies that will gas you down and rob you and then disappear so well that they can not be found. At night we have a group of undead that we have been seeking out to destory that kill and rob people traveling around in the night. Even experienced adventurers have fallen prey to them so be careful. The only dragon that you really have to worry about is a green one that we have made very angry as of late. He had a plan that some adventurers stumbled upon and made a mess of so hes less than pleased. I don't believe he will go after anybody but those certain people but since you asked I figured I would explain.

The tavern is always a great and fun place to be and you can find people such as the tavern keeper Casan to tell you stories about what is going on in the land. The tavern has great food and I believe a wonderful elf by the name of Mathis will be manning the stoves. We even have a dragon poker circle where people sit for hours and have a good time without having to risk their lives. We have plenty of fun things to do and see, you just have to be careful of both bandits and bandit undead. If I can think of anything more I will let you know. I would like to welcome you back to our lands in the name of the House of Games and all of the wonderful adventurers we have here in Asyl :D. See you soon!

TadRon
Guildleader of House of Games

He's always worry'in 'bout me, chere. Ah'm jus' so big an' juicy....

~Raif

You're not that tall... But you do have nice cheese, so I'm not too surprised you have things coming after you. If your worried, I can eat it for you!

Unfortunately it seems that my studies are keeping me in Vandlar longer than I anticipated..which is a shame, really..the green dragon sounds very intriguing..

Well, it appears the spirits are with me, I will be making the trek to your lands..perhaps there's hope in talking with that dragon afterall..heh..

Make sure this conversation does not turn into lunch.... because you would be the main dish =(.

Let me know if you need anything, I am a friendly merchant in these parts. Casan does some merchanting too, but my goods are better priced. People go to Casan for the view, Bob for the prices.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

Back