Sorry to bother

But I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the Biata in this area... I've been trying to find them but so far, my efforts have been largely unsuccessful. If anyone knows if there is a community of them near Hope's Reach, or at least within a weeks travel of there, I'd appreciate any information about it. Thank you.
Jonathan Darin.

The slightest bit of information would be of use... Please, if it was only for me, I wouldn't be so insistent, but I made a promise that I need to carry out.
Jonathan Darin

I saw one other biata this last summer, I believe 'e wos a stab-in-the-back kinda bloke. I dunno if 'e's still in the area though.

I can honestly say I 'aven't seen any groups of 'em t' speak of. Sorry I can't be of more 'elp.

-Alyce Sharp

I think you might be talking about Dayomon, Miss Alyce.

I see him from time to time, but he's a little strange in the head, if you ask me.

Hm... Dayomun... daiomon... Ah... well... I believe you know who I'm talking about in any case. I haven't seen him in quite a while, but I SUPPOSE I could tell him you're looking for him next time I see him, Mr. Jonathan.

Thank you Miss Sharp!
And as to the other, I'm not sure I caught who you were, but if you could let him know that I'm looking for him, I'd very much appreciate it.
I'm more than willing to compensate Miss Sharp and the other person the next time I see you! Same goes for Dayomon and anyone else with information.
Jonathan Darin

Jonathan,

In all my travels around Gaden, I have not met many native biata, and I have never come to discover a true biata society. The mountains may have some residing there, but other than yourself and this Dayoman they speak of, the only other biata native to Gaden that I am familiar with is Asa, the duelist. Perhaps you will be able to ask him about this matter the next time he comes around to Hope's Reach. He usually appears at the Falcon's Roost during mealtimes, though sometimes he'll just drop by in the middle of the day.

I hope I find you well,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Thank you for your help, Gandian. I will ask Asa about it if I see him. And I may end up trying the mountains anyways. I am well, and I hope you are well also. How is your... condition progressing?
Jonathan Darin

Jonathan,

To the best of my knowledge, nothing in my health has changed the last few months. If I see any sign that I am taking a turn for the worse, I assure you that I will seek help to remedy it. But for now, as before, I shall wait and see what happens.

I wish you luck in finding fellow biatas,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

I'm glad to hear it. Thank you for your help, I'll add you to the list of people I'm paying when I see them next.
Jonathan Darin

Jonathan,

If you seek other biata, I know it's a long trip, but you may wish to travel through the mists to Briarpass. There, you'll find Sera Kyrie Aye, who is a biata, and quite the healer to boot. She can be found in the Dreaming as well, and has been known to peek into the Dreaming for Gaden, as she does travel here from time to time.

May the Light guide you to what you wish to find,

Brother Eric Marsters
Brotherhood of the Light

Master Darin,

Please, if you find the time, stop by my office. I might have some odds and ends or books about a Biata somewhere. I also wish to give you a few tidbits from my personal knowledge to help supplement. I wont require payment but I never turn it down if offered.

Fern Woods

Fern,

Since when did you have an office? I don't remember approving a budget for that...

McGregor

Thank you Brother Marsters, I'll keep that in mind.
And Sheriff Woods, that would be brilliant! I will definitely make time for that!
Thank you all for your help!
Jonathan Darin

Why is it that no sentient being alive can say my name right?
Jonathan, I am the Biata named deoman, dayoman and all the other names Icey was spewing are merely mispronunciations.
I would very much like to know what this favor you're fulfilling is before i promise to help

~deoman (biata)

Deoman! So good to hear from you!
It's not something I feel entirely comfortable discussing in a public area. I may attempt to contact you privately.
Jonathan.

Back