Sound off

If you are are a definate NPC, possible NPC, or bringing a definate/possible NPC to the Feb event, please indicate which here.

Thank you.

The Management

I'm possibly bringing a possible NPC. If she ends up coming she'll most likely NPC, and she is intending on coming, but details aren't laid out yet.

Yep, I am bringing an NPC, but she has never played before, so people can't scare her away until at least Saturday...hehe...

Oh, and if it is her first event, and she is npcing, she does not need to pay a membership fee does she? It would just be the $25 NPC fee (well 30 - 5 discount)

Slice said:
Yep, I am bringing an NPC, but she has never played before, so people can't scare her away until at least Saturday...hehe...

Oh, and if it is her first event, and she is npcing, she does not need to pay a membership fee does she? It would just be the $25 NPC fee (well 30 - 5 discount)

I'll find out.

I've pre-reg'd already, but I'm not particularly set on playing a PC. If you need more NPCs, say so and I can do that instead.

Count me and Tony as possible NPCs as long as everything works out.

Shane

Alex is coming up from Cali, he may be NPCing, and of course all us Cali folks are willing to double hook.

J

im planning on being there, though PC or NPC is undecided, even if i PC though i will take me turn as an NPC

Loooks like I am going to be an NPC. Stupid *^%^$& city of Portland parking **%%&$$^^&$&#^&$&&!!!!! %&%*^& !!! grrrrrrrrr. Gave me a fourty dollar ticket one minute off.

Egor said:
Loooks like I am going to be an NPC. Stupid *^%^$& city of Portland parking **%%&$$^^&$&#^&$&&!!!!! %&%*^& !!! grrrrrrrrr. Gave me a fourty dollar ticket one minute off.

Forty.

/run

AH HA I WILL OVERCOME THE CITY OF PORTLAND AND WIN. Yeah I will PC my brother is awsome and made it so I could come.

I will be bringing two NPC's (one for sure, the other pretty sure.)

Back