Sparring Practice 3/1/15 at Pier Park

norman b

Squire
Hi everyone,

We are putting together another Sparring practice for 3/1/15 at Pier Park starting at 1:00pm.

Come on out with your weapons, shields, bows and packets. We like to get out and practice with different combinations of weapons as well as doing some packet practice and packet dodging. If you have Facebook, you can mark going there. Also, if you need a ride you may want to ask around for those on the facebook page or here. I hope to see you guys out there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1568921186683905/

Blarg, I am slated to work that weekend. :(

Then quit.... wasting your time looking at this post!! lol

Bump! Let us know if you can make it!

I might be able to make it with some guys if we can get people to loan us some weapons. If not, we will spend that day making weapons and be there for the next sparring practice!

Im sure if you post on the FB page, people can bring more weapons. I only have a few extra. Heck, bring them and they can switch out with people.

Is it going to be taking place in the same spot in the park as last week, or are we moving it somewhere else?

We plan to be over by the skate park if it is sunny. if it is raining we will look at being in the woods there.

I have some work I need to catch up on, so I will not be able to attend this week's sparring practice but would try my best to make it to the next one. Have fun, guys!

Back