Special Donations For Dragonfall

As part of the Dragonfall Festival there will be an in game store selling myriad items.

All of these items will be properly rep'd; as we know many of you are looking for ways to help out (and get goblin stamps) we thought to make a request for these specific items.

We value the donations we receive and so tend to keep them in monster camp as opposed to handing them out as treasure, these donations will most likely be sold in game to other players; please recognize this when donating.

All items donated should be in period and fairly generic (should not bare known in-game symbols).

We'd like at least the following:

1 Shirt (White, Green, Black or Brown)
1 pair of pants (black)
a brown or black belt
a pouch
a pair of bracers (leather or metal)
and 2 latex weapons.

If you have something you think would go well in this shop please get a hold of us, as we'd love to stock it with more nicer quality items.

If you are creating these items: Please note material cost and time spent in creation so we can make sure you are paid appropriately for your work.

If you are buying them: Please note all costs for the same reason.

If you have something you think would go well in this shop please get a hold of us, as we'd love to stock it with more nicer quality items.

Are you mainly looking for period things that will be carried/worn? Verses things like in period goblets, boxes etc.

-Joe

Our goal is to help out people's costuming who may need the help. When I was younger I got a lot of hand me downs, or bought a lot of stuff for coin. That's why it's leaning more heavily towards worn things. If you have some stuff like goblets, feel free to shoot us an email and we can discuss if it's useful.

Last edited:
Ok, that makes sense.

Thanks,
-Joe

Back