Spell Crafting Services this Market Day

Lurin

Duke
Greetings Everyone,

As I continue my studies I want to ensure those that may wish to know of the Spellcrafting I have available, all prices are in gold, but if you provide any component tied to the land in trade I will discount the casting by 1.5 gold, components that travel will yield a discount of 2.5 gold a piece.

Spellcraft Options - All last 5 days

Arcane Armor - 2 Gold per 5 Stone, up to a 20 stone suit (8 Gold)

Bane One Effect group, once per day - 4 Gold per

Cloak One Effect group, once per day - 2 Gold per

Cloak of Darkness, for those sensitive to the light - 4 Gold

Seek the Whole - 2 Gold - This ritual will allow me to give you the relative distance and direction of the largest piece of something you have a fragment of.

Limited Circle of Power, - 7 Gold, 1 Gold discount if Circle of power spell is provided.Includes investment of one person, additional people may be invested as below.

Investiture (Must have permission, I must be invested in order to cast) - 2 Gold - Please note investment in the local Earth Circle is possible, with permission from the circle master.

While the prices may seem daunting, remember that trading in the components used to create the effects brings the cost down very quickly! My casting ability is limited, so please let me know in advance if you are interested!

Regards,

Lord Barrister, Enan Bluewater

Last edited:
Meanwhile, if you just give me the stuff you need spellcrafted I'll do it for free.

-Radi

Radi,

I am glad you are so generous, if you look closer at my offer, that's effectively what I am offering on most of these services. That said I may be interested in your offer, can you please list the scrolls you have available locally so folks know what is out there?

Regards

Lord Barrister, Enan Bluewater

Enan,

I would like a Circle of Power if Possible. I will provide the spell.

Ser Siril

If one required something more Permanent on one of those castings, would it be possible? And if so, how much, Lord Barrister?

Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!

Bill,

I am happy to assist in such endeavors, indeed I have already booked myself to capacity this market day for doing rituals just as that. But I'm always happy to discuss future castings and come to a arraignment that is fair to all Parties.

Ser Siril,

I have set aside sufficient preparations for your Circle and will have it available.

-Lord Barrister Enan Bluewater

Hey Lord Enan,

If it ain't too late GRONK wants a Limited Circle wit an extra Investiture. I'll mostly pay wit local components. I only got a Celestial Circle of Power, I'm assumin' dat won't work fer you.

GRONK

Very well Gro...GRONK, I'll be prepare for a circle with 2 investments as well as the circle itself for your use, and with that I'm going to declare myself sold out, as any additional spell crafting would require me to be a greater caster than I currently am today.

-Lord Barrister Enan Bluewater

Back