Spellcrafting services needed

I am looking for an Earth Aura or a Damage Aura scroll with which to use for spellcrafting this comming gather and the list of the needed componants. I will also need an earth formalist to perform the spellcrafting.

Till the Full Moon is no more,
Amaranthus Landcharmer

Amaranthus, I am always willing to spellcraft for you. I'll see what I can do for finding a scroll, but I suggest you ask around as well. Oh yes, you'll be happy to know that I had something of Shadowmane's.

~Sun~

I can spellcraft a monster reaver or a damage aura. The cost will depend on whether you provide the components or not.

Since I am sure you won't be the only who may want such, I shall prepare.

Wizard Aloysius
Fairdale Mages Guild

Wizard,

If you would be so kind as to alow Sun to use your Damage Aura scroll (asumming I can not locate an Earth Aura) I can provide the Componants. Truly its nothing personal, but if my memory serves me your the Celestial Guildmaster, and as a Biata I would have very little use with a Celestial Aspect sword. Your ofter is most apprichiated though.

And if I am remembering wrong, and you are an Earth Formalist, then I thank you for your ofter, and will seek you out upon my arrival.

Till the Full Moon is no more,
Amaranthus Landcharmer

Goodman Amaranthus,

The Ash Forest will have a Damage Aura scroll that you can spellcraft from if you do not find another. Please seek us when you reach Fairdale if you have need.

Yours In Service,
Dame Daralassia
Court of the Ash Forest

Back