Spider Island: Part 2 (Electric Boogaloo)

The Hearthguard and Northlund troops will be stationed at Atapul and Westhaven to defend in case of any counter attack. The hearths shall be protected.

After a....trying time with the now late Arthur Fitzhugh, The Northlunds now posess a technological device that could help us, but I require to bring some adventurers more tech-savvy than I to explore and determine what it is and what it can do.

~May your hearthfire burn eternal, and your tankards endless!

Hearthguard Draco O'Dell

I have obtained an appropriate piece of stone for the energy collection on Spider Island. It usually take a minute to gather and store energy. I am not sure how long it will take on Spider Island.

Lady FallingStar
20220523_115019.jpg

Draco,

Is this technological device part of Atupal? Would we be delving the ruins to explore the device? Do we know anything about it already, like how it could help us on Spider Island? I've spent much of my time since last market studying the tech of Atupal, and I'd love to take point on this investigation among your expedition.

- V

Draco,

Is this technological device part of Atupal? Would we be delving the ruins to explore the device? Do we know anything about it already, like how it could help us on Spider Island? I've spent much of my time since last market studying the tech of Atupal, and I'd love to take point on this investigation among your expedition.

- V
It is not, to my knowledge, of Atupal origin. It is a device of the late Arthur Fitzhugh's own design. He was a mecha-magical genius, including the creation of airships. I confess I do not know if it will be of help as I do not have the know-how to ascertain its function, and I was ...preoccupied to be able to ask questions when Arthur was alive. You are more than welcome to join me in this investigation.

~May your hearthfire burn eternal, and tankards endless!

Hearthguard Draco O'Dell

I'm in the process of obtaining some gasses that might be able to repel spiders for when we go to spider island.

- Skylark

Back