Spider Tower Treasure

Hello,

A few of us last market day travelled to a tower to help receive the last soldiers from the watch post. It was a mission we were sent out on by Ser Kurzon Silverleaf.

At the end of the mission, we all agreed to forestall dividing the treasure, most of the shares of which were to be given to the guardsmans family. We delayed in order to ensure all parties would be present. Did we ever divy that up and make the donation?

Thanks,

Jehan Wyldweaver.

I have been informed that as intended the adventurers donated the goods.

Jehan

Wait so did a squire think another squire of stole, or did they just all steal from eat other. My momma says adventurers are thugs and teeths. I tink we all need to get along. Zay sorry and stuff.

Boris "Brat In Training"

PS. Momma says drumming is not for kids but its nice here

Hi Boris,

My name is Jehan Wyldweaver. I wanted to make sure I clarify, I am neither a squire nor was I making an accusation. I simply lost track of something Friday night of the last gather and reached out to my companions to ease my mind . It turned out my trust in them was right and the family received something for their pain.

I do intend to try to provide them a bit more if I am able to track them down as what we raised is unlikely to go far enough.

I am sorry your mother has negative feelings about us. Unfortunately, she may have good cause for we are not always perfect in our dealings with the good folks of the land.

In either case you should listen to her. At least until you are old enough to decide for yourself.

Sincerly,

Jehan Wyldweaver
Marutian Journeyman Solar
Guildmaster of Lifestorm

Last edited:
Some doodoo heads killed daddy at some battle. Momma sayz it was Raashes thugs and teeths when they attacked the capi, capi, capital. Oh I think he is a Duke so Duke Raashs Thugs and Teeths. Daddy wore the red and white of the King , I will wear it too one day and deal wit thugs evweewhere.

Kitten time....prrrrrprrrrprrrrr

Kitten aid de camp to Boris

Boris "Brat in Training"

Back