Spirit farewell for Gregor Gallonavich

Ket

Scholar
Familia, Rai, friends, and fellow adventures. It saddens me to have to tell of this but Gregor of clan Gallonavich was permanently slain in battle when the town of Fairdale was attacked the eighteenth night of this month. To exacerbate matters Dame Darlassia was permanently slain trying to get to him and others that had fallen. My her name live on through our Roma story tellers remember for the great person and hero she was so our people and others do not forget her unselfish actions and sacrifice.

We will be saying goodbye to our brother Gregor on the thirteenth night of October. Details of where that will occur will be announced closer to that time, but it will be the lands of Icenia.

Dmitri

*the howl of wolves fill the air*

Dmitri,
tell me your words you speak of my Darlassia not be true. How can this be....? My dearest Rori and the rest of the Ashforest, If there is anything I can do please, please let me know. While it is common among our people to celebrate death, this death will be difficult to hold a smile. I shall have a fire in her honor on the next eve's night. Perhaps it is time I make my return and pick up the old blades that call to me so. I can not handle to lose another friend....Forgive my interruption. Thank you Dmitri.

Cuar my friend it is too infrequent I hear your voice. You should consider coming around if even for a bit.

Ket

Cuar Hyanda said:
*the howl of wolves fill the air*

Dmitri,
tell me your words you speak of my Darlassia not be true. How can this be....? My dearest Rori and the rest of the Ashforest, If there is anything I can do please, please let me know. While it is common among our people to celebrate death, this death will be difficult to hold a smile. I shall have a fire in her honor on the next eve's night. Perhaps it is time I make my return and pick up the old blades that call to me so. I can not handle to lose another friend....Forgive my interruption. Thank you Dmitri.

Friend I do not know you and you do not know me, but alas I would like to affirm that his words strike true. Darlassia did pass on the Friday night of this last gather. I know she will be missed by all. I wish to propose forward for consideration for you Dmitri, could we make it a combined memorial for all to remember all that have passed this year?

I am sorry to affirm such sorrowful news,

Lennox

Lennox and Dmitri,

If you do chose to hold such an event perhaps it would be wise to not do it for just the past cycle. There are many fallen Warriors, Friends, Brothers, Sisters, and Cousins who should be remembered. Perhaps there could be a small celebration to remember all of them in the times to come? I support this idea and I believe the fallen would as well if we were to hold such an event during their time. Remember we must learn from our friends and keep their spirit a live within our memories. Dmitri if you're not busy could you meet me in Dockside in a few moons? I have some things I wish to discuss before I make my choice on whether or not i will be returning to the adventurers. And Lennox, be careful who you claim as friend. While you can trust a sure I will not harm you, you do not know me, as you had stated in your thoughts. be safe...

My friends.. Let this solidify our resolve. This new threat. These New stoneborn. They have not only defiled a Biata homestone.. They have corrupted and use their memories. They have taken from us a shining light in Darlassia. A woman who's grace and soft words could lift any heart and whose blade would bring down any opponent. THese Trolls have brought low the great flame of life that was Gregor. His easy disposition and honor was a tribute to his people. Let your sorrow turn to cool anger. In this act. In these losses our enemy has united us even more so. Sharpen your blades... knock your arrows. Ready your spells and make steel your hearts. Strike a blow at the darkness as it builds. For Darlassia, the Light of the ash forrest and for Gregor the fire and passion of Nordenn and the Romani. For them make a difference.

Good Sir,

While I understand why you feel anger, it is not the mind set we should enter into the battle. Fighting in blind rage and anger will do nothing, except cause more of our heroes to be slain. You give a child holding a tempter tantrum a sword it does not make him a warrior. I feel we should learn about our new enemy and find their weaknesses and execute them that way and if in the event we have learned about their weaknesses already then perhaps we should take the necessary precautions in making sure that the correct actions are taken or has Ashbury forgotten whats its like to have the entire town massacred in their sleep from lack of thought. Forgive my rudeness of this subject, but I do not feel we need anymore deaths. Many people have tried to make a difference by charging into battle blindly. A brave, honest, strong soul was slain on hollows eve several cycles ago because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. As this happens with many people when it shouldn't.

Forgive a Kiriganni's ramble, I just do not think anger and revenge is the route to take on this subject and I feel the need to bring a new mind set to the heroes of Icinia.

MY Elvin friend. I completely agree. Talk with me when you come to the gather.. I'll fill you in on everything known of our enemy.

Grim

Goodman Grim,
As you wish I would very much like to catch up on the situations going about. I am currently unable to to leave my home just yet, however if a few moons I will be returning to my friends and family...or what is left of them. Anywho, I thank you for your willingness to "fill me in" on our new enemies.

Another thing with all due respect, as I told Lennox, be weary of who you claim as friend, especially if you do not know them nor have met them in person. It is just a simple precaution more then a threat.

Fair well

Cuar,
Zez Grim iz a good man. 'E 'az been very kind to me. Lennox 'o I 'ave not meet so I do not know about 'im. I 'ope to be around ven you return. Ve 'ave much to catch up on.

Your friend,
Lanna

My dearest Lanna,

It warms my heart to hear you soothing romani voice. If you say he is a good man I will trust your word and if he has been kind to you them I owe him the same kindness. I hope you are well where ever you may roam. And as you know my lady if you ever need anything you are one of the few that can find me. Please be safe and I hope to see you when I return.

Fair well

Cuar,

I am no sure ven I vill see you. But it vill 'appen at some point. I do not plan on traveling until after my child is born. I bill be at Gregor'z zpirit farewell. Zat iz ven I zink I bill come out of hiding.

Lanna

Lanna,

I am pleased to hear of your blessing. I do hope all goes well with it. I shall keep my ears out for you and I do hope you stay safe.

Fair well

When I first and last spoke with his majesty, King Broomis, he reminded me of one important lesson: do not fight on in vengeance.
It is a hard thing to remember. From what I hear in recent dreams, we have lost many fine heroes in the past few months. Remember them as that - heroes. Honor them as that. The best of us - the true heroes - don't fight to avenge. They fight to save. They fight to defend those who can't do it themselves. Gregor fought for his family - both the Romani and the kingdom. Dame Darlassia did much the same. Loken did, Deg did, the late Baron Harrison did.
Don't fight to avenge them. Fight alongside them in memory. Fight to do them honor. Fight because you loved some or all of them.

Do not forget them, but do not avenge them. Love them and carry their memory. Wield it as you would a weapon.

I am tired.
I will see you all very soon.

Jovunn Rannveig
Herald, Court of Nordenn
Ram Tribe
Team Flaming Balls

Back