Spirit Farewell Scroll

I am currently seeking to purchase a Spirit Farewell scroll, for use in these lands. If anyone has one they are willing to sell, please contact me privately.

Circle Master Eric Marsters
Circle Master of Fairfax
Greater Earth Guild of Terna

Circle Master,

The Gong should still be useable and the magic eaters are no longer causing their disruption.

Who permed?

Jehan W.

Jehan and others,

The gong would be used to speak to a spirit long dead who knows much about plague. I feel that knowing more about plague is invaluable, as the effects continue to affect the community at large. If the adventuring community is alright with using the charge than I trust Eric to work the magics.

Spiritually the gong has been cleansed and attuned correctly since the last use. It took me a very long time but, I was able to do as such.

Physically the gong is still fragile. Provided that it will withstand the travel than Eric and pick it up and transport it to and from in my stead.

I will have to review the gong after its use and then attune it once again. Sadly, the last use taxed the artifact and I want to make sure that nothing else is out of balance if it us used this market.

Thank you,
Lady FallingStar

Back