Spirit Lock and Disarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurin

Duke
Say Fighter Bob has a wonderful axe that has been Spirit lock. If gobbo the goblin hits him with a disarm, and he has no protectives to negate the effect, what would be the proper way to represent you are disarmed as you cannot drop the weapon?

I have seen this situation in NJ and the Player would place the weapon behind their back for 5 seconds. (unless he had anther weapon to drop and it wasnt specified what weapon was supposed to be disarmed **such as a shield, or a spare axe/sword/other weapon**)

But I am not an ARC member....I would confirm with them.

Onitt

Putting a weapon behind your back is a reasonable method to represent being Disarmed of a Spirit Linked weapon. Note, of course, that should someone strike such a weapon while it is in the Disarm timer, you'll take damage from the strike as though the weapon had hit your back instead - you can't use it as a back shield while it's disarmed!

-Bryan Gregory
ARC member

P.S. Sym, while we appreciate the helpful intent, this forum is specifically for ARC members to answer questions. As noted in http://www.alliancelarp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=265, discussion by non-ARC members should be done over in the regular rules forum. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back