Spirit Recall

tolgar undershaft

Artisan
San Francisco Staff
I am looking for a Spirit Recall scroll. This does not need to be able to travel through the mist. If you have one for sale please reach out to me before next gather.

Sir Tolgar Undershaft
Knight Commander of the Order of Morgan

Sir Tolgar Undershaft,

I had to look through my stock but I believe I have one. It cannot travel to anywhere other than my homeland and the land of Enerret, but it also contains all the components required for casting it within it.

If you are interested I will make sure to have it with me when we next meet. My price heavily depends upon it's intended purpose.

In humble service,
Assistant Terren of Knight's Ferry

Hello Terren, the intended purpose is to use that scroll with other scrolls and items to be placed within a spirit forge. The ultimate goal is to be able to call forth the lost spirits of the malestrom towards the beating of my drum. If i can draw them close enough to the circle then that should be enough to draw them in and either have them resurrect or send them on their way forever. The major issue with these spirits is that they have been this way for so long most of them do not even realize that they are dead. As you might know my order has dedicated itself to taking care of the dead once they are gone. Giving bodies proper burial and helping lost spirits find their way. If you wish to know more please seek me out and I would love to talk to you more about the Order of Morgan.

Sir Tolgar Undershaft

Sir Tolgar Undershaft,

A spirit forge? Do you mean the ritual 'Spirit Forge' or are you referring to the Nexus Forges? I had thought that the only local one had been destroyed, but of course I may be wrong. I am sadly all too acquainted with how hard it is to return to l-l-life in my home, I had been dead since the fall of Halcyon and the return to life was slow and difficult. I felt it less as not realizing I was dead and more that I forgot that there was a life to return to, or a 'me' to be- though it's hard to remember clearly. Regardless, now is a good time to welcome a flood of newly resurrected as our stockpiles are high and our surroundings comparatively secure and peaceful.

I will happily donate the s-scroll towards this purpose. If you have coin you wish to give me for it, I would appreciate it (I am not wealthy) but it is not necessary.

If you are willing, I would appreciate being allowed to participate the p-proceedings particularly since Calderon and I are still missing friends and family members and I am one of the keepers of the population census.

I would be honoured to learn more about the Order of Morgan. I have only heard about it in passing from Baron Sir Marcus and Dame Ashlyn. Of course, I wait upon your convenience.

In humble service,

Last edited:
I too have extra spirit farewell scrolls that I am not currently in need of. The ones I have are only capable of traveling between the lands of Enerett and Maelstrom and come with all the components needed to cast such a ritual. If you wish any from me you may contact me within the dream.

Kjeld son of Bjarn
niðr Jardhilgr Roedha
Keeper of Numbers
Alpha of the Vestr Valdyr

A word of warning with that (and with this plan with the Spirit Recall)- the *unintelligible stuttering* Uh--O-o-outsiders have been able to kidnap permanently dead spirits when they are called in for a Spirit Farewell. I don't know if they would spend the effort for regular populous, but if it moves as many people as Sir Undershaft is hoping it may draw their attention.

Hopefully I'm just being p-p-paranoid, but mentioning it hurts nobody.

In humble service,

Thank you for your input on the outsiders. This was information that I was not aware of and it is very informative for what I am attempting to do. I will take council on this before including that scroll. However I think that with what I am intending we should probably have some sort of plan to act upon any threat that might show up as well. Please seek me out this next gather if you wish to discuss this more.

Sir Tolgar Undershaft

Back