Splinters of Lore's knowledge

Xanian

It came to my attention last market that we had potentially been obtaining small splinter's of Lore's knowledge and resources in our adventuring (OOG: Lore Tokens). When I asked about them, I was informed that they had been assigned to adventurers by a small committee to those who had performed special tasks or assignments in the market.

May I ask we please discontinue this behavior and instead treat the splinters as we do any other item of power we receive? I do not believe it fair for a portion of the spoils to be handed out in such a way, at least not without the approval of all who risked themselves to receive it.

I think there were 3 of them. Not sure where they ended up, but they were there, then handed off. I wasn't really paying attention as I thought they just looked like boring old copper coins but smaller and redder.

-Maiev

Lore Tokens can be valuable. I agree with Binar. They should be split as other treasure is.

Matron FallingStar

This sets a dangerous precedent for a small group of people to be able to control the gains of the whole. I would caution against these practices in the future. Our adventures in Kullan Tarina showed what a divided adventuring community could be.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

I have manifested three more Tokens, we'll toss them into Hook's split. All is good.

-Guildmaster DeSylvia

May I ask the reasoning behind the decision to remove the Lore Tokens from public auction?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

When everything was brought out and piled up on the table we began trying to organize it all. Another adventurer, well known and respected, asked if we could divy them to both new adventurers and those who performed specific and needed tasks. We at the table said sure and carried on making stacks. Nothing grandiose or malicious, simply a tired oversight with a lot of stimulus.

Guildmaster DeSylvia

For the record, my request was not made in anger, nor do I expect recompense, though it was offered by Desylvia. I would prefer he keep his lore tokens and we just treat them as we do other items of power in the future.

Back