Splitting Town Spoils in Rathfall

Greetings friends,

I believe we will be following the same steps for Town Spoils that we used in Gavaria while present in Rathfall. Please see the Gavarian side of The Dreaming for those details.

To that end, I will be taking the Town Census ((Collecting Names)) over the course of the Remembrance Day Market. Please come see me (or, if I am for some sudden reason not able to attend or participate, the designated Census person) so that we can confirm your presence, have you recorded for your share, and ensure an accurate and haphazard free dispensation of spoils.

May Light illumine you,
Housemother Adlao- HM, OPH

Last edited:
Will we be attempting the list separated by group so those in groups are easier to find and cross off for their various collections?
I believe when we tried to do this the first Distribution, some individuals were double counted into multiple groups, or accidentally took double shares not realizing they were counted already into a larger pool.

I can attempt to organize adventurers and ask them upon connecting with me if they wish to be lumped into a larger pool. The Form that I use for the Census has a section dedicated for that kind of sorting, and I can give it a trial run, while preserving the original Data in case it proves to be too complicated.

Thank you for the suggestion!

With great respect,
Housemother Adlao- HM, OPH

Back