Spoils of The Field from The Maelstrom 9/21/614

Shin

Artisan
All,
I am quite sorry for my lack in speed in getting this material list posted for those in attendance in the Maelstrom on the 21st of September.

The present loot recovered is the following:

7 Gold
4 Silver
1 Copper
1 Long Hammer
1 Heavy Crossbow

2 Cure Light Wound Potions
4 Elemental Shield Potions
2 Spell Shield Potions
1 Endow Potion
1 Bless Potion
2 Vorpal 10 Coatings
1 Vorpal 5 Coating

An Enchant Scroll

A Pearl Necklace
Elemental Blade 1/Day Good until 9/21/2015
Bane Eldrich Force 1/Day Good Until 9/21/2015

A Shell Necklace
Sanctuary 2/Day Good Until 9/21/2015

To the best of my knowledge those in attendance:
Akemi
Arkelos
Hazel
Abel
Corvane
Tulbor
Calderon
Ashlynn
Rokk

I believe that is nearly everyone but I am forgetting Corvane's traveling companion's name. I am extremely sorry. If anyone has any additions to this list, please message me and I will add them immediately.

As for the magic items and Scroll they will go for auction here. The Starting bid for the Enchant Scroll will be Set at 3 Gold.

The Starting Bid for the Pearl Necklace will be set at 5 Gold.

The Starting Bid for the Shell Necklace will be set at 2 Gold.

Please Message me privately with your Bid on any of these items. Bidding on these items will last for a period of 10 Days. Payment is expected on the Gather on the 19th of October in the Maelstrom as loot split will be divided at the beginning of the gather.

As for the Curatives and other potions and consumables: all will be equally divided to those in need.

In Service,
- Squire Shin Greylight

Last edited:
Opening Bids:
Update: 10/16/614

Pearl Necklace: 16 Gold

Shell Necklace: 5 Gold

Enchant Scroll: 10 Gold

Last edited:
Even though the necklace, with it's elemental blade, is something I would be very eager to obtain, I must correct you on your list of attendants. The mist did not carry me to the maelstrom at that time.

-Kjeld

Even though the necklace, with it's elemental blade, is something I would be very eager to obtain, I must correct you on your list of attendants. The mist did not carry me to the maelstrom at that time.

-Kjeld
Kjeld, these biddings are open to any and all across the mysts, though I would prefer that these spoils stay within the realm of the Mysts that contain both Theros and the Maelstrom - they will travel far beyond them.
You may bid as much or as little as you want.

Arkelos,
Thank you! I knew I was forgetting someone. I am very sorry Hazel.
-Shin

I'll bid the following:

Pearl Necklace: 10 Gold

Enchant Scroll: 6 Gold

Arkelos,
If you would please keep your bids held in private as per the auction rules, I would appreciate it.
Thank you.
-Shin

New Bidding information has been updated.
-Shin

A mistake was made and a bid has been retracted.
List present bids are now up to date once again.
-Shin

The bidding for these Spoils will end in 45 minutes.
All bids will be final.
The winners will be contacted there after.

Thank you one and all!
-Shin

Bids have been updated.

Bidding is now closed.

Back