*spooky music* I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Drakenfist

Hey guys! Soooo not sure who will remember me, but I'm coming back to Alliance! *shoots confetti* For those who may remember, my tiny wife (now ex wife... whoops) and I came down a few times from Sault Ste Marie around 2011, and we donated a bunch of stuff! She was the tiny dryad Gorvoth, and I was the Stone Elf Mirgar Drakenfist!

A lot has changed for me, having stumbled on a gender change ritual (out and proud transgender), a child, and we moved down to Traverse City! I have some questions, that I'm not 100% sure where/who to ask (that I'll list) and I really hope to come back before the year is out!

1. Would my old character be in a database so that I can retire him?
2. Do I still have that mass amount of goblin stamps that I earned at my last event? (crazy amounts of donations)
3. I'm planning to come back with a wylderkin, thinking a snake. Anyone else have a similar character or had so I can see how others do it?
4. Right around the time I left, I won a contest for the site name! Was offered like... some special item that was never decided on or used, is that still valid? (if not, totally cool, just excited to be back!)
5. ...... Ya miss me? (prob not but I'm back anyway!)

Should still be in the database but the rest would be on amy to look. I'll see her tomorrow and let her know.
But why retire I need another stone elf around. I'm the only one plus lots of plot surrounding stone elves hehehe.
No snakekin around mostly furrykin would be cool to see.
When you do get set up post on the in game side so your character could get some back story on what's happening

Jared Sisco

I jumped at the Stone elf race, because I really wanted to rp mental powers. Turns out, rping a stone elf is much harder than I can handle! XD Plus, I'm moving away from Male characters, and that character is tied up in some irl drama that would just be best left out.

True true. It is hard. But glad to see new characters coming in. Next event is next month. FYI cabins have no power so no heat.

I want to make a cold blooded joke, but I need to look into scaley physiology for this one... so many questions. But for next event, I maaaaaaaay be only there for a bit each night. (want to rp, but if I can't get off work *eyeroll*)

Welcome back!

Now is a good time to jump in, as a new campaign just started this year.
1) Any old character will still be in the database; contact Amy to retire and rebuild your new character;
2)You should, as it should be in the database as well.
3)Kin wise we have a couple of wolves and a hyena, though under the races/makeup seconds might be a better place to ask to see what people have done nationally;
4)That will have to be taken up with Chris Thetford (owner);
5)Always glad to welcome people back!

Hi Jen,
Welcome back! You can get a hold of me by sending me an email to www.traverselogistics@gmail.com and I can look and see what you have and get you all set up.
It will be nice to have you back playing again.
-Amy

Back