Squire's Training

Lanna Rose

Fighter
Squire's training will be held in the healer's guild on the second day of the gather after breakfast. Lady Zatarina had approved the use of the guild for this training.

All squires must attend if they are at the gather. Those who are interested in becoming a squire are incuraged to join us as well.

The training will only be an hour. Please bring parchment and a quill. If you do not you will be sent away from training to report to your appropriate noble.

I look forward to seeing you all.

Dame Readella Taurasan
First Knight of Blythedale

Dame Readella,

While I assume I am implicitly excluded from pursuing the noble's path in Icenia, I have, during previous visits some years ago, been permitted to participate in a few of these training sessions. I find them both challenging and enlightening.
If I do not otherwise find my assistance required on Dame Kailani's behalf, would I perhaps be permitted to participate or even just... what is the colloquialism, "sit in"? I believe His Excellency, Baron Anvilstrike can vouch for my civil participation in at least one previous exercise... He is still a Baron of Icenia, yes? I know it has been some time.
If, however, you would prefer my absence, I will assuredly understand.

Humbly,
Matriarch Vaer'lux of Lordaq
Red Back Spider Tribe

Last edited:
Wait V, you are coming to Iceina?

Chulainn,

It has been... what, seven years? I am woefully overdue for for the visit I promised Dame Kailani when last we met. To hear your voice gladdens me - I hope you've been well. Will I see you, too?

-Matriarch Vaer'lux of Lordaq

Last edited:
Seven years.....ah yes, I have been me. If all goes well yes you will see me there.

Chulainn,

I am happy to hear it! I shall bring us a beverage to share - something caffeinated and to your liking, I believe.
...why do you say "seven years" so? Ah, no matter. I do not wish to further digress from Dame Readella's announcement. I will see you soon, my friend. Be well.

-Vaer'lux

Be Well V.

Dame Readella,
I am afraid my squire has business in the Forest which he must attend to, and as such will not be at the gather.

Mother,
I'm delighted to hear you'll be visiting soon. If you need a place to stay, I'll gladly offer. Could you please dream to me privately? I believe we have some things to discuss.

-Dame Kailani

Matriarch Vaer'lux of Lordaq,

I see no reason why you would not be able to sit in. I am sure you would be a nice addition to the training and any incite you may have would be interesting.

Dame Kailani,

If you are not otherwise occupied I would love to have you attend the training as well for the extra help.

Dame Readella Taurasan

Dame Readella,

It would be my genuine pleasure to assist.

-Dame Kailani

Dame Readella,

It is a pleasure to hear you voice echo in the dream realm once again. It has been far too long.

Please stop by my table before training, if the Ashbans aren't keeping you too busy. Myself and Faelwen would be delighted to see you.

Squire Altohtaro Armand
Northern Imladar Regional Command - Special Forces Division, Ohtar
Imladari Ambassador Pro Tempore to the Duchy of Ashbury

Squire Altohtaro Armand,

I would love to join you if I have the time. I have miss the company of you and Faelwen. I hope you are both doing well.

Please be sure to come to training.

Dame Readella Taurasan

Back