Staff Position Opening!

Paige

Artisan
Do you love SoMN Alliance LARP?
Do you have the ability to post pictures and status updates on Facebook?
Do you maybe love PCing but wish you could help out more and get access to some of the awesome staff perks?
Do you like sharing our awesome hobby with the world in a safe and anonymous way?
Have I got a job for you!

We are looking to fill the roll of SoMN Alliance LARP web content guru. This roll mainly involves gathering photos from events (maybe taking a few) and posting updates to our slick wordpress site. It's as easy to use as Facebook or email so no fear if you don't have any "web skills" this job is all about pictures and writing! Paige will be there to back you up on any technical issues. The job will also include updating Paige on anything important happening on the boards, since I'm rarely able to jump on these days.

The job can also expand and get bonuses by working with the Newbie Marshal team to expand our How To videos section and any other creative ideas to help get people into and educated about our game.

If you would like to apply, Please send an email to gm at mnallinace dot com and include the following:
A picture from an event you've been to (does not have to be taken by you)
120 characters on why you would make a great web content guru
in your own words a few sentences explaining what Wordpress is.

This staff position is open to both PCs and NPCs and will be rewarded with an undisclosed amount of goblin stamps and magic item pics. You will also have access to the super secret staff super powers and an invitation to the staff holiday party(trust me, you don't want to miss this!)!

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I don't check the boards often so replies in this thread or via PM may go unanswered!

Back