Staff positions for the Off Season - 2011

Lurin

Duke
We are currently considering adding the following, please let us know if you are interest in helping in the following areas.

1.) Logistical Database work - Updates the database between games, handles monthly blanket requests etc. - This position does not grant stamps/blankets to players etc. only tracks them, must be willing/able to keep up with pre-registration and meet with staff for training. - We are looking for a long-term player for this position.

2.) Newbie Marshal Junior member(s) 1-2 more - Must be willing to communicate frequently via e-mail and phone to new folks interested in playing, corrodinates with the "head newbie marshal". Newbie Marshals will also be expected to assist pre-game during logistics for both training and the creation of a second line for those needing character updates etc. (Anyone not going 100% with their pre-registration)

3.) Tavern Staff - Helps this November, Need folk/folks to take over tavern service next year, works with staff to determine menu/picks up food (Budget/funds are provided by the chapter) as Mr.McGregor cannot commit to full service next year (although he will likely be able to help with ideas/be willing to help at games)

4.) Monster Camp Marshal - Helps keep monster camp clean, works with plot staff to make sure npcs are prepped and ready for modules, also considered a middle step for future plot members/heads and is a great way to learn about our system. - Requires Near full time NPC commitment (ideally no more then one local PC'd event for the year)

We'll be reconfirming existing staff members for commitments shortly and should be announcing the full staff list shortly.

Anyone interested in the above should let us know at info@mnalliance.com

If you have any questions about the New Player Marshal position please let me know, it is a very important staff position in our chapter as we are gaining handfulls of new players each game.

-Brent
Brent.Woodward.1@gmail.com

I wouldn't mind attempting to become a newbie marshal

EDIT: besides the fact that i like trying to make the new people feel at home, I have generally have a gigantic personal arsenal with which to lend people nearly anything they would like to try. hopefully soon i'll have some armor reps to lend out too

Last call folks, I'll be making my decisions, such as they are this weekend.

Lurin said:
3.) Tavern Staff - Helps this November, Need folk/folks to take over tavern service next year, works with staff to determine menu/picks up food (Budget/funds are provided by the chapter) as Mr.McGregor cannot commit to full service next year (although he will likely be able to help with ideas/be willing to help at games)

I just wanted to say that after running the tavern more or less full time over the last two years I am stepping down from my full-time role. I will still be available to help out in an advisory/planning/logistics capability. Individual(s) that volunteer don't need to feel like they were left high and dry as I will still be around to help you.

-Ryan

Ahem, So I take it that Jen also forgot to mention I would be volunteering as well?!? :roll:

tazoulti said:
Ahem, So I take it that Jen also forgot to mention I would be volunteering as well?!? :roll:

A man? In the kitchen?!

What is this blasphemy!

satsukirebel said:
tazoulti said:

A man? In the kitchen?!

What is this blasphemy!

He could fetch the water and stuff?

satsukirebel said:
A man? In the kitchen?!

What is this blasphemy!
Yeah, 'cause it's not like our kitchen has been primarily run by a man for the last long time, or anything. ;)

I think the implication is that Ryan... well yeah... nuff said :D

<affecting his best Dangerfield voice> 'you get no respect, I tell ya'.

Dr_Chill said:
Well I did wear an apron last event :)

Make it a point to wear a leather one next time! :lol:

Back