Stahn and the tower on the 9

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
We need to know why they are meeting, it sends shivers up my spine when advisaries meet.

Liddia

Liddia,

How do you propose we go about doing this?

Squire Siril

Foss,

I don't know if perhaps someone in the vault knows someone in Stahn's camp we can find out. But, it should strike everyone that Puck distroyed his fey realm on the first day of Spring and 2 days later it snows.

Liddia

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about it, somehow some recently resurrected dwarven slavers got it into their heads that their attackers worked for Stahn Raven....

-Enan

This still disturbs me.

Liddia

You could always attempt to create an incident around the time of his visit to disrupt things.

-Enan

I could but, I think that may be a bad. Plus, I will be not heading out many places as my due date approaches.

Liddia

Is Sagittarius one of Leviticus's friends? They both have towers in the Northlunds and Dwarf guards.

We should've worn more purple when we attacked the Dwarves, then it would've been super believable. We'll have to do that next time!

-Keeper of Secrets
Librarian of Fairfax Library

Wait, wait, wait,
Who attacked Who?

Foss

We cleared out a small number (no more then 3 or four dozen) of Dwarven slave masters that had been enslaved by a rather large plant last market day. The buds being harvested previously by the biata slaves had been being used by Sagitarrius to his great economic gain. Being unkncown to these dwarves I claimed to be a servant of Stahn Raven, I doubt anything will come of it but he did kill the griffon and I am as sure as I can be that these two would be at odds with each other.

They met to discuss a debt Stahn owed to Sagittarius. I... I just over heard a disturbing tale from a Dwarf who was formerly Captain of the Guard for Sagittarius. Apparently, Stahn's mercenaries had been attacking Sagittarius' miners, freeing slaves, and destroying crates of scrolls. Stahn denied it, but was pleased to know that the scrolls were destroyed. Sagittarius told him that he owed 200 gold. If he refused, he would be obliterated right then and there. Well, Stahn refused and told Sagittarius to do his (or her) worst... Sagittarius hurled the obliterate and Stahn took it, but... He wasn't affected. At all. Sagittarius hurled two more, each one more powerful than the next, but he just... stood there like nothing happened. He took out all of the guards and the mages who tried to stop him. He had stunned the Dwarf and kept him alive to tell of this. Stahn cut down Sagittarius who dissipated. He made the Tower (and a 100 ft radius around the tower) a Null Magic Zone... I did overhear this at the Flaming Skull, but I don't think the Dwarf was making it up...

Terra,
Did the dwarf say if Sagittarius reformed. I would think that is not Sagittarius final life. But this need to be investigated as this is evidance of Stahn as the cause of the null magic zone.
~Aramis

I wouldn't think it's Sagittarius' last life either, but he didn't say.

~Terra

Clyde also mentioned that Stahn killed a Griffon, that's super scary to think about, because Griffons are supposed to be pretty powerful. This Sagittarius guy must be pretty powerful too if he can throw obliterates. I don't know what to do about it. I'll ask around because I know some pretty smart people and I'll do some reading on it I guess...

-Keeper of Secrets
Librarian of Fairfax Library

Keeper,

Griffons are scary because of their magical abilities. They are magical creatures by nature. If you disbelieve their magic nature, what is left to kill?

Eric

The tower of the 9 from my understanding has the 3 to be, the 3 that are, and the 3 that were. The 3 that are currently are: Iago Pax, Saggitarious and Leviticus all are stone elf men. I know very little about them, mostly because their activities as slavers grate against my very core, cause such feelings of anger and rage that I cannot think clearly.

Regardless this is distressing and disturbing news. Thank you Terra for this updated information.

Lady FallingStar

I will add that Sagittarius did, in fact, resurrect.
I have an extreme distaste for Clyde, Lady Fallingstar. Anything I can do to help bring him and Stahn to justice, I will do or assist.

~Terra

Lady FallingStar is correct but I have some clarifications as they are my people and I lived in the Northlunds. The ruling body of the Stone Elves is the Great Mage Collective. The collective hold many tower in the Northlunds located on the ley lines. The Nine is ruling council of the Collective and is made of 3 groups, the three who were, the three who are and the three who are to come. The three who were is a honorary seats for the true mages we are descended from, the three who are the Dragon Mage Iago Pax and his apprentices, and the three who are to come are honorary seats for the first Stone Elves to regain true magic. The Nine have enslaved many other races and rule with a castes system for the Stone Elves. I was outcast as I was accused of breaking from the Craftsmen cast when I has magic released with in me. I will explain more at another time about my personal goals. But if Sagittarius' tower is truly destroyed and a null magic zone the is bad however Sagittarius' resent dream sounded more friendly.

~Aramis

I could go scout the area and determine if it really is a null magic zone. After all, I did overhear this from a drunken Dwarf. I doubt that he would make something like that up, though.

~Terra

If it has become a null magic zone, I would strongly suggest that now is a great time to hit that tower as it's defenses are likely to be base primarily on magic the same as the previous tower we have assaulted.

-Enan

Back