Stars, dreams and omens

A new star can be seen in the sky! This omen says many things to many people, but which of them will hold true?
The spirits have been talking to me heavily as of late, of stars and the meaning. I have had dreams of enemies of red, of dragons, of times long past.
I have not had these many omens, dreams and signs all about me in all of my life. I do not believe that they are of the same thing though.
Sifting through the mud of the mysteries I do beleive one thing.
Something stirs in the depths of the deep sleep.
Something tells me now is the time to unite.
The prophecy of the old Shamans tell of a battle.
A battle of Scale and Blood, Sword and Spell.
A gathering of those ready to take the fight to those who would do us harm.
We of the Northlunds are a proud people. We will not cry out for help.
But sometimes, the dreams are larger than our people.
Sometimes the dreams will cry out, regardless of pride.
Sometimes the mists brings travelers against thier will, but not against thier values.
To aid a people not of thier own.
To battle an enemy not of thier making.

Silverbane the Spirit Talker

I too have had dreams of times long past, heavy with meaning for things to come.
Coincidence it may be, still you may count me an ally.

-Kyrie

Perhaps I cannot see the star you speak of from my homelands, but I too look upon them often. I wish to see this star and will be in your kingdom at its next gathering. I am more then wanting to meet fellow astrologers, as well as those gifted in the ways of prophecy and sight beyond the eyes. Hopefully you will be there?

Kristian Ranaufit
Ordo Tempestus
Seer

I look forward to seeing thoses who will help with this evil that is rising. I have been away for sometime, but my blade has been sharpened and my armor rrepaired. I will see you all this coming market days. Those who help the Northlunds, will have my gratitude. Til then stay safe my friends. I can not wait to see you all. We have much to catch up on.

Bane

Back