Starting Fresh

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings,

I've been wandering on my own for a while, practicing what I remembered before the great sleep my people experienced. However, now that all I learned has come back to me I am seeking knowledge in the higher tiers of Earth Magic. I'll be in town come the next market day and would much appreciate learning from one with knowledge greater than my own.

I shall admit, this "new world" so to speak has been a bit overwhelming and I haven't had much social interaction since I awoke. It has been a long time since I last ventured out with a group and I am yearning to provide my Earthen Healing again to those who are in need of it.

-Asher

Asher welcome to Hope's Reach! If you want teaching in high levels of earth magic I would suggest you seek out Wizard Kovu, who is also an active Journeyman in the Earth Guild. Look for those of us who are wearing blue, with a gold flower and we can probably help you find her. Kovu is part of our team, Forest Edge. I look forward to meeting you!

Taloc, Treasurer of Forest Edge

I am so very excited to hear from you brother! I was so dissapointed last market day when there was not another dryad around, I myself woke very recently and have been traveling with a gypsy and human. Last market day was the very first time I have ever truly experienced this world and i can assure you it is EXTREMELY overwhelming! BUT there are many MANY amazing and wonderful souls to help you. I have not learned very much Earth Magic but I would really love to learn so perhaps I could help you find Kovu, i met them during last market day and they were extremely helpful then and im sure they would be willing to help. I honestly dont remember very much about our culture or finding again the first forest, and would love to hear anything you could tell me! I cant wait to see you brother, i promise you will be able to recognize me next market day.
~Dryope

ooh my three new friends coming agian? Dryope I must introduce you to some of the earth guild and you and your friends to all the more friends I have. Oh and Dryope I would love for you and your gypsy friend help me with a special union ceremony thing. I'm almost done making all the gifts for all his family. It will be lots of fun, we beat something then mark with blood then everyone have good drunk party. please say you'll come and help gorka.

-Gorka

DracoIam said:
ooh my three new friends coming agian? Dryope I must introduce you to some of the earth guild and you and your friends to all the more friends I have. Oh and Dryope I would love for you and your gypsy friend help me with a special union ceremony thing. I'm almost done making all the gifts for all his family. It will be lots of fun, we beat something then mark with blood then everyone have good drunk party. please say you'll come and help gorka.

-Gorka

Your ceremony doesnt somehow involve injuring animals again does it?

No tets Small animal wouldn't do it must be something powerful that he and I kill together, the stronger the evil thing the stronger the union.

-Gorka

Im not liking where this is going.

Really? Kill the bad thing, "bathe" in its blood an' all that, then follow it up with a celebratory gathering involving alcohols and loose inhibitions. What's not t' love?

-Alyce

Gorka, as always i am excited to help you in any way i can!! a little scared, but i am very excited! unfortunatley my gypsy compantion will not be able to make it this market day as she has some very pressing familia matters to deal with, but she will be joining us again later. and while i am frightened to be battling again, i do belive ms alyce said it best "bathe in its blood...loose inhibitions...whats not to love!!!!" i am very very excited to see you all again next market day and help you gorka!! yay!!

Sorry that last one was I, Dryope speaking, this dream realm is a very confusing way to communicate and i am just learning how to best express myself! sorry if there was any confusion! i once again, am so excited to help gorka! and meet all these new people and see those familiar ones again!

I think you all miss what she's planning.

This will be an interesting market day...

-Tets

Tets, you will be here this market day? Do you wish to perhaps stay with me and some of my friends?

-Thorador Boulderfist

Thanks for the offer Thorador. I haven't yet decided where i'm going to stay but i may take you up on that offer.

Dryope,

It is also good to hear of another Child of Autumn in attendance this market day. I too have yet to find the First Forest upon awakening and feel with our combined resources perhaps we may find it's location, as there are many questions lingering about it. If there is one thing I know of most certain, our kin isn't hard to identify and I feel both of us will have ease in locating another. Between the wizard Kovu and Brother Marsters we shall learn much of the magics beneath our feet this market day.

-Asher

Dearest brother of autumn,
i am so sorry we didnt have a chance to meet up with kovu this past market day! i did not expect to be so busy with the tax collectors and various battles. how did market day find you? the times i saw you and fought beside you it seemed like you fell into this world rather comfortably!
I caught wind of your mention to Izz'Rak (forgive me if my spelling is incorrect) of your feelings about our changing appearance. i couldnt agree more, and found after my battle with the fire salamander i must harness my abilities to keep my vines and leaves a bit closer to my body! perhaps if you are attending next market day we could sit down and discuss what you and i remember from the past? also i have reasons to talk to kovu so maybe we could talk with them about some higher earth magics at that time?
I was so pleased to have met you and i hope you will return again with leaves healed!
~Dryope

Dryope,

It was unfortunate to see your run in with the Salamanders leaving you barren of that which spring has blessed us with. My wounds have regrown thanks to the warmth of the sun the last 4 days and hope yours will do that same. I was uneasy with my death Friday that I forgot anything except making sure others did not fall on Saturday as so many of us did Friday. I will be in Hope's Reach next market day, anxious to talk about our experiences before the great slumber. Thanks to the guidence of Brother Marsters I feel I can now pass on my knowledge of Earth magic to others, if you have the patience for it.

May your leaves blossom once more,

Asher

Asher-
I am healing quite nicely thank you! it is extremely bright and sunny here and causing my foliage to grow a little differently, should be a bit better for battle!
your death is frightening to me but it sounds like you have used it to become an exceptional healer! kryton mentioned you among others that kept him up during battles, to which i am extremely grateful!
to hear you learned from brother marsters is a great thing! he is very strong indeed! i have much room for learning and a tiny bit of patience for some teaching myself!
i look forward to seeing you next market day! I will leave you with something i heard recently that reminded me of last market day "Forget not that the earth delights to feel your barefeet and the winds long to play with your hair."
With little patience for next market day
~Dryope

Back