Stocked Up

evi1r0n

Baron
The Legion stores have been stocked well for the battle. Let me know if you have a specific need. I can give aid where I am able to anyone fighting for the freedom of the Golden Horn.

Commander,

I am definitely needing a couple of new swords as the others got lent out to Private Hush at the war council for her own lost blades...

Darien

Commander Alcandar,

Would you happen to have some armor that I and Sergeant Tode might purchase from your stores? I would be most grateful.

The Black, Commander of the Company of the Broken Chain

Commander Black,

What weight of armor are you looking for?

-Zeth

Zeth,

We are in need of two sets of twenty weight.

The Black

Commander Black,

According to our inventory list, we should be able to fill that for you. Possibly even a backup suit if you have a need. I've communicated your request to the Legion to set aside two suits of twenty weight armor. If there is any difficulty filling that need, I'm certain we'll let you know soon.

-Zeth

Ryan W said:
I myself am in need of a spear.

-Luke
I may have one of my old spears in the stocks. Seek me out at the meet. And Commander Black, consider the order filled.
-Commander Alcandar Northwind

Thank you Commander Alcandar. I appreciate it greatly. Please let me know what compensation you will require.

The Black, Commander of the Company of the Broken Chain

Commander I am looking for some light armor, about 5 weight, if you have some to spare.
Thank you,
Orin Sylvanus.

I do happen to have some non-metallic, light weight armor. Seek me out when you arrive at the meet.
-Alcandar

Back