Stone golem

It is so bad-@$$!! I want one!!

My God... *drouls* I want that.

awe-freaking-some

I must have its children.
(so I can eat them, of course)

Seriously... that is awesome beyond compare. But rogues would eat that thing alive. (aim for the zipper!)

Guess auckland is added to the list.

-Gid

that is sweet. I want to do costumes like that for us for things like golems and the like but smaller in size and so that boffers can be used safely. I think it would also help in the whole style of combat as you can see by the lack of mobility in that sweeeeeet costume. So at some point I may need volenteers to test wear it and such. So if you are interested in it send me a message.

Nick

5:36 am

Yeah, I am guessing those gigantic fists aint kind.

(and no, I'm not going to write a song about it.)

In service (sort of)
-Gideon

If you read the description, the whole thing is opencell foam.

To this I scream in my sleep... RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!unless you know how to build a seige weapon big enf to put a page or two in and see if that does anything :)

You know there are less expensive ways to creat such a monster
a draw string suit and suspenders. plus open cell foam.

The foam would be thinner of course.

The head would be formed and foamed.

If you really wnat one there are ways......

It does look awesome... of course, it could not follow the standard rules for Golems because of its awesomeness... It would have to be a super duper awesome golem.

stone/foam/golem

As super duper goes, I have aquired :cool: FREE :cool: foam for the start of some kind of prototype if anyone is interested. :) btw about three standard sheets. :cool:
N.

Dave said:
It does look awesome... of course, it could not follow the standard rules for Golems because of its awesomeness... It would have to be a super duper awesome golem.

Which is made by writing "Super Duper" on the monster card.

I thought you knew that :p

I have experimented down here with a doom harp... 6 arrows in the chest might put a dent in even a super duper golem. The boffer Trebuchet tends to break peoples' faces. (so yeah, unsafe)

In service,
-Gideon

Back