Stopper Anything / Scroll Anything CM cost

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Brewing's Stopper Anything (SA)(and the Inscription analogue, Scroll Anything) includes language requiring "one additional Crafting Material (CM) per level to create". ¿Does this added cost come on top of CM needed to fill the Create Adventuring Equipment (CAE) pool?

For example, I want to make a Life Potion (lvl 9);l I have purchased one SA and 9 CAE:
  • ¿Do I need to spend 18 CM (or 9 CM plus my full pool of 9 CAE) plus one charge of SA to make the Life Potion?
or
  • ¿Do I need to spend 9 CM plus the SA charge to make the Life Potion? Similar to Field Crafting, I simply need the appropriate number of ranks in CAE to match the level requirements of the Spell.

Related question, since this item requires CM investment, ¿can it be Recycled or Cannibalized? If so, ¿for how much?

1655916165581.png
1655916183929.png
1655916217573.png

Stopper/Scroll Anything requires that you expend 9 points of your CAE pool, plus an additional 9 Crafting Materials, plus a use of the Stopper/Scroll Anything ability.

Items created using these abilities cannot be Recycled or Cannibalized as they are not Adventuring Equipment Items, as they do not appear on the Adventuring Equipment Item list.

Back