Stories and Event Reviews for Enerret 09/08-10

Inaryn

Knight
If you've got stories or favorite moments, we'd all love to hear them!

And I'm sure staff would appreciate your feedback too!
Please be kind enough to fill out an event review and summary. Cast and Crew want to hear your opinions, and that's easiest when they're all written down.
The form is located here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jbE0RT6_9CtK4W54JLXqIyfYI5Z_6ZAkFKpHah0h688/viewform
Everyone who completes the form will receive 30 GS and also help build a better game experience.

And I'll start!

Almost beating down Kaash. Ooooh gurl...
Giving Shay and Morganna their wedding gift.
Shay getting knighted. Waiting for that for SO LONG.
Snarling at Dworken. I saw you jump the first time, Jonno...
Beast time! I feel like a fair amount of that was theatre for others, but there were some really important things said between Kjeld and Nyrani that I think will have some lasting impact.

Two words... Commander Plue.
So much fantastic RP came out of that whole situation. Paperwork, drama, and apparently, people thought she did a good job? I was not expecting that!

Also...
Alpha Trials. Such an intense fight, and an even more intense death countdown for me and Calderon.
Birthday undead. XD
Tiny sugar Kjeld and Tuley on the cake.
And probably more, I'm sure. My brain is still utterly fried.

I just keep getting sucked more and more into this game. Fantastic RP, and even with a character that has Amnesia, I'm starting to build some concrete roots in the world of it.
(I'm still learning a sea of names, forgive me for misspells, if they come up)

Bad life decisions with Fen, leading to just 3 of us out in the almost-dark, in Silent Hill levels of fog with the Outsider face flashing in and out around us. Gave me chills.

The Kjeld Fight -- actually, a lot of the chances to fight/spar in a 1 on 1 fashion were appreciated, and fun to watch.

Petronia's low key addiction to fudge, and how it just keeps getting supported.

The "Oh ****" moment when I realized we had given a bouquet of deadly poison to the hopeless romantic instead of the flowers that would win the lady love.

Getting a group of adventurers to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in total darkness with me.

Plot, for dumping me in waaaay over my head with stuff (you know what you did).

Man, do I even need to say?

Getting married.
Getting knighted as an interruption to getting married.
Getting people to oh spirits please help us get rid of all of the cake.
The absolute roller coaster that was Kjeld's battles in the ring. When his opponent finally went down for the last time, I had tears in my eyes.
Much excellent RP- with Nyrani, Kjeld, Leon, Fen, Plue... and, of course, Morganna.
"Paint me like one of your Acarthian maidens..."

Acarthian Maiden's what?? :)

Whoever it was who shouted that Kjeld's fight was shouting soon so I could remember my promise to be there and get me out of the panic attack Saturday Night....only to have a smaller one IG watching him fight, die, transform.

Ghost: Spooky chains...spooky wind!
Plue: No, that's not scary. Try moving some things.
Ghost: *Pushes a box*
Plue: That's more scary. Good job

Leon vs. Jalheim and Bacon

Reyn (Rain? Rein?) vs. Fenris

Back