Stories and Event Reviews for Enerret, October 7-10

Oof! That was a lot of days of game!
Please post stories from your weekend! What were your favorite moments from this event? What kind of misadventure did you enjoy? Who got the best laughs? Who pulled the most tears? Had some epic moments or just want to share the things you loved most about game? Please share all the fun here!

Please be kind enough to fill out an event review and summary! Cast and Crew want to hear your opinions, and that's easiest when they're all written down!
The form is located here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jbE0RT6_9CtK4W54JLXqIyfYI5Z_6ZAkFKpHah0h688/viewform
Everyone who completes the form will receive 30 GS and also help build a better game experience.

"Giant squid slut shaming"

"I think we need to murder rescue him"

What a crazy event for Ashen Spire and most everyone in general! I’d have to say my favorite moment was our last stand in the realm/room of black feathers. It was an intense situation that bonded our unit closer together. The giant ritual was a good scene, sitting around talking about what we were going to do afterwards while the Selunari sang in the background, it felt very bittersweet. Also, Pie-Rats! They were hilarious and it was fun fighting the Tenebris with them. Overall, awesome event with great RP and content.

Playing an octopus tentacle was designed for me. No worries about actually trying very hard to hit anyone, just slowly flail around. Yeah, I can do that, in fact, I think I tentacled really well. And I loved the Pie-Rats. Of course I enjoyed taking the pics and video and meeting a lot of new and wonderful people. It's a long drive, but I'll be back!

The plot team did an outstanding job of making Tian feel like its own unique country with a vibrant culture. The game areas were well decorated, the NPC's garb was fantastic, and each NPC that came in to game seemed to have a good understanding of local norms and customs. The plot team was also exceptional when it came to following up on content requests. Even if their schedule was busy at the moment, they would clearly communicate when they could be available to execute a module, and then always delivered that module within the forecasted timeframe. This actually was one of the first events in an incredibly long time where I was able to accomplish everything I set out to do, and I feel that the plot team's attentiveness and communication made that all possible. We had great opportunities for character development within our group, and I'm really excited to see where that leaves us for the next Enerret game.

Back