Stories and Favorites of April

Fun Size

You know the drill folks, let's hear all the stories of what you enjoyed most about "Last of a Legacy", Twinspire's finale to the Vor Saga!

My favorite image is still going to be Cali going from cutting Vor down with the halberd during the horde fight to charging Tzero with her shiv. Earth scholars get a little violent when their column runs low.

Tossing the short blade artifact back and forth with shin during the horde fight as we stepped on and off the front line.

I dub the once, I dub the twice, I... stab you in the heart!

The horde fight was amazing, as was the final battle against the Vor.
One of my favorite personal moments would have to be bouncing sleeps off the shield carrying Dreamless.

I wouldn't really call it a favorite, per se... more like most poignant moment.

Being the bad guy in the end. :tears:

Fighting the horde and playing pass the poisoned spear :lol:

Stopping Tzerro from his evil plot :)

Getting the golden lion medal :D

Figuring out far to late to stop it what was going on with the Vor :|

Having it explained that all the Vor where dead :(

Marking graves for the thousands of Vor dead and for the genocide of a race I swore to help save :tears:

I always love the bittersweet endings.

It was very simple, but just walking through the horde banners at the very beginning of Sunday. It was suitably nerve wracking for all that it didn't involve any combat.

And towards the end, "Oh ****! The meteors!"

Staggering through the hordes, lowly chanting "Imhotep".

Being utterly and completely vindicated on several theories I've put forth. Mwahaha.

The fight through the horde... that was brutal and fun, and felt really challenging.

Earning the personal hatred of Lord Tzerro.

The pride of the awards and elevation, and the ashen taste in the mouth knowing that some of that was based on genocide of a race I saw a way to save and redeem, but couldn't due to the egos of other adventurers.

Back