Stories of Frienship- An Invitation

Ta all planning on going ta da blood isles,

Its not often dat we take time ta reflect on all dat we accomplish for and wit each oder. Its also not often dat we kin give thanks fur those around us, our families, fellow adventurers, and even adventurers from oder lands and oder guilds. I'm as guilty as da next guy of not being thankfull nuff fur who ah have round me and who ive had round me. I aim ta fix dat failure.... or at least begin ta.

I recently lost a brother, not in blood but a brother forges through fire. A gentle noble spirit, defender of fortanis and champion of its peoples. A smart guy and a blessing on all those who cared ta pierce his shell of silence. Ya all knew mah friend, comrade, and brother in arms, he fought at your side, healed you without care for compensation, and made sacrifice of all his spirit fur those around him.

I'd like ta honor dat man's life a bit with ya all if ya care ta join meh. We as adventurers git little else when we die but a spirit farewell, a few teary goodbyes, and last words which are often ta quickkly forgotten as da next threat lurks not far in da shadows from da time spent in reflection of da ultimate sacrifice.

On Saturday of this marketday, after sundown and once we have memorized our spells anew.... join meh at da campfire I'll have some treats specially purchased, enough ta share as my brother would have, with all. I ask no payment of this.... I beg only dat ya bring a story either about our fallen brother be it sad, funny, heroic, or otherwise yar kind words issued in good faith kin help us all deal with da loss and rebind that much closer tagether as people. I'd also suggest this ta be a good time ta tell stories of each other and remember others before us.... let us all renew our strengh fur comming troubles through da strengh of friendship, love, and rememberance.

In Rememberance of a brother lost i humbly beg ya ta join us.

Thanks,

Jehan Wyldweaver

PS- If time should force us ta travel otherwise earlier than planned or keep us from gathering, I will move this gathering fur da departed ta a different time but make it well known.

OOG- Can anyone not have Smores? If so, PM me and I'll bring you something else.

Back