storm break food

We are planning on .....cafeteria style serving. Breakfast = scrambled eggs, hb eggs, bacon, pancakes, and potatoes. Dinner = different kinds of lasagna, cooked veg mix, salad, french bread, and cake. Off hours we will have grilled cheese, and fruit plates. If anyone has a food allergy please let us know. We are trying care for everyone. We will also be paying in costumes as well game money for food donations if people are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Food donations are wanted, both with money (so you can get goblin stamps) but also with actual donations. Apples, cheese, snacks, desserts, and so on. Please post here if you want to help.

Is there a specific list? We're happy to try to help, but I'd hate to get anything useless!

I'm going to toss some extra money to food committee now, but is there any way that we can get some low carb/protein options for dinner? If not, I'll just bring a protein shake, but the dinner options don't work with a low carb diet, alas! Thanks!

I know some people can not do tomato for example, so we are doing salad with the works lots of various raw veggies as well as can tuna. I was thinking of grilled veggies as well I there something you would like to suggest by all means do so.

Is there a specific list? We're happy to try to help, but I'd hate to get anything useless!
I will be pre making the baking main course. However, french bread, eggs, beacon, cheese fruits, popcorn, koolaid, unsweetened tea, Pitchers, big salad bowls [ for putting in the middle of the tables], salad tongues. Italian dressing etc, .

I'm going to toss some extra money to food committee now, but is there any way that we can get some low carb/protein options for dinner? If not, I'll just bring a protein shake, but the dinner options don't work with a low carb diet, alas! Thanks!
I understand - I rarely can eat anything at events (except breakfast) -- we're likely going to eat camping meals.. lol

But I like to help out - I'll probably just send some cash too!

Personally, for those who can't do the lasagna main course (maybe just me) the canned tuna is great. Other great sub ins would be hard boiled eggs (reserved for vegetarians and low carbers), or even just a simple grilled chicken breast. Don't need anything fancy, just a lean protein to put on top of veggies. I sent some food committee donations, so hopefully that went through fine!

Personally, for those who can't do the lasagna main course (maybe just me) the canned tuna is great. Other great sub ins would be hard boiled eggs (reserved for vegetarians and low carbers), or even just a simple grilled chicken breast. Don't need anything fancy, just a lean protein to put on top of veggies. I sent some food committee donations, so hopefully that went through fine!
There are several people on this diet. Thank you so much for your suggestions. I had forgotten to list before We plan on having hb eggs on hand at all meals. If you play the fair dale game I always have hb eggs on have for special diet people. If I can put it in the budget it I will do some chicken.

I will be bringing cookie dough for hot cookies at off time. I use sunflower seeds instead of nuts and they are gluten free. I have a severe gluten allergy. There will be regular cookies too. Please let me know what you would like to see.

Back