Stormbreak 2017 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

henrythemad

Artisan
Stormbreak 2017 Schedule

May 19 - 21: Alliance Stormbreak: Rallying Cry

Teaser: As Houses Heinlein and Sterne draw adventurers to their cause the Frostfang Trolls challenge the defenders of Stormbreak keep. It is said that the Emperor himself is dropping by for an inspection, will the houses be ready or will the saboteurs and monsters make his visit a disaster?

June 30 - July 2: Alliance Stormbreak: Echo Chamber

Teaser: Rumors persist that the Frostfang Trolls are trying to form a new cauldron to solidify their grasp on the region. Can Stormbreak Keep hold against a new threat or will the keep slip from the fingers of the defenders like an icicle in a warm grip?

August 18 - 20: Alliance Stormbreak: Keys to the Keep

Teaser: The final confrontation with the Frostfang Trolls draws near. A decision is reached to declare the victor and new custodian of Stormbreak Keep but the ripples will make waves for all nations within the Maelstrom and in the shining new future an undiscovered shadow looms.

Last edited:
Mid August - the bane of the high makeup races! Challenge accepted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, this problem is limiting my character planning options ;)
Because I'm old.

Also, just a heads up, the July event as scheduled overlaps with DEXCON 2017, which may or may not impact attendance. I can think of at least 10 folks off the top of my head who likely wouldn't be able to make the event.

Thank you Kris, we were able to change to accommodate.

All thanks go to Faireplay staff, and the Arches game for switching with us.

HtM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back