Stormbreak - A midsummer night's update

henrythemad

Artisan
We are anticipating having the map and player's guide published by the first week in September, just after the final 9 Towers event!

We have Confirmed that we are going with 64 SPENT Build, and a further hard cap of 50 unspent build over that. We will update this cap after each event and will take a poll from our players.

Coming Soon: Character History Announcement! We are working on some details surrounding policies, provisions, and rewards for submitting character histories.

More recruitment posters, also!

Looking forward to sharing the awesome stuff we have cooked up for you folks!

Henry the Mad

While not ideal, I'm not aware of a rule that prevents you from half-building a blank PC. You would effectively waste some blankets, but it would get you a PC at 62 build for the campaign.

Also, between now and the start of the game in May - you could pretty easily donate to a chapter, get gobbies, and blanket a new PC up to Level 5.

Unrelated, I *do* need some stuff for the game *wink wink*

HtM

Have your props person post a wishlist. I can think of at least one person who would be willing to donate stuff.

Also... <explodes in feathers and jewels> SO DARN EXCITED. But yes. Post list when you know things. People wish to be supportive. Otherwise, I'm just going to spend this money on more clothes, and duvets, and pillows, and a tent, and a new tea set and... well... Things. Necessary things.

Also, between now and the start of the game in May - you could pretty easily donate to a chapter, get gobbies, and blanket a new PC up to Level 5.

Unrelated, I *do* need some stuff for the game *wink wink*

HtM

Also True and not a bad idea. In either case, I'll be playing in 2 of your events next year most likely.

And if the winks were directed at me, shoot me an email on *stuff, you might need that I can make for ya. We can discuss!
todd@warlordscrusade.com
-Toddy

Back