Stormbreak pre-reg for August event CLOSED

Hey all, REALLY looking forward to seeing all for the Season finale of Stormbreak. Stuff's gonna happen - it's gonna be wicked cool! Some characters already have an inside track as to what's going on.

We are just about done with the plot write-ups as well - you'll see those Monday! (Perhaps earlier), including the rescue of a certain couple of Magnates.

I am NOT so much loving the 29 PC to 2 NPC ratio, per se (Plot doesn't really count). PLEASE bring a friend or two to NPC for us - we have some awesome encounters that we want to run! If you are going to NPC and have not pre-registered, please do so to help detangle the knot in my stomach!

Thanks!

HtM/SBHOP

Last edited:
Alas, I am not going to be able to make this event. :(

However, I do have food to donate - 5 lbs of bacon and a bunch of bacon sausage (for Sunday.) Will it be possible to bring it to the Kids' event this weekend and store it in the kitchen fridge for the week between events? If not, is there someone going to both events who I could give the stuff to hold for the week?

Dom Alioto to PC Randy

Also, will hop fence as needed.

Alas, I am not going to be able to make this event. :(

However, I do have food to donate - 5 lbs of bacon and a bunch of bacon sausage (for Sunday.) Will it be possible to bring it to the Kids' event this weekend and store it in the kitchen fridge for the week between events? If not, is there someone going to both events who I could give the stuff to hold for the week?

Sadly, you can't leave it for a week because the electricity is turned off between events.

If anyone drives by Stroudsburg on their way home, you can leave it with us. Otherwise, I am not sure what to recommend.

It is looking less and less likely Emily and I will be making it. Apologies, y'all.

Well will have that place jammed to the gills with seven orcs and a dwarf.

I paid last night for the event but forgot to attach my name to the payment. I will pay the membership when I arrive. Here is my PayPal confirmation number. 6W283799HG065002F

If nobody has claimed it or is going to, I would like to request the Gryphon cabin.

Obviously, anybody needing crash space is welcome to join me.

Or are all cabins First come First serve at this point now that registration is closed?

If nobody has claimed it or is going to, I would like to request the Gryphon cabin.

Obviously, anybody needing crash space is welcome to join me.

Or are all cabins First come First serve at this point now that registration is closed?

Cancel this

I didn't realize the Orc boys threw me in on their list until now.

Please reserve Pegasus for Century Hawk Mercs.

Since Kris and Emily are likely not makin' it, I am taking their reservation for Earth, if that's cool?

Back